SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

kerry on COMEDY CENTRAL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: kerry on COMEDY CENTRAL Reply with quote

Bill Kristal just mentioned that fact on Fox...kerry on Comedy Central tonight. Shocked

I guess he's going to take a hit off of a helium bottle and say...."Bring it On" ...that should be a gas. Razz
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh great, we get to see the "funny" Kerry.
Hope he has another great "we have better hair" joke lined up.
Had me in stitches.
(Not enough for a purple heart though).

SOTG
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey -- don't you know you can get a purple heart for wounds that don't need stitches
forgivenjojo
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We laugh, but this will be more votes in his pocket. Do you think the audience that watches the Daily Show is made up of conservatives?
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey -- don't you know you can get a purple heart for wounds that don't need stitches
bach04
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This adds to the fact that Kerry is a coward at heart. Instead of being brave and signing the 180 or agreeing to debate John O'Neil, he instead choses to run to Comedy network. His whole campaign's spiralling downward has been comical, and even more pathetic to say the least. Maybe he is trying for a new job as a newscaster doing what he does the best - spinning and contorting facts.
Thinker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool

I saw an interview with John Stewart by Ted Koppel during the DNConvention...and Stewart kept saying..." did you know John Kerry was in Vietnam?" and Koppel would start talking and Stewart woud interrupt him and say " did you Know John Kerry was a war hero?"....

Stewart was obviously playing on the fact that it was all he heard during the convention. I hope he calls Kerry on this tonight and says " so I hear you were in Vietnam".....that would be funny!!!
notjfk
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, he should sign the 180. you can get a tshirt here that calls on him to do it... http://www.cafepress.com/conservatvshout/370729

I do hope that Jon Stewert plays with Kerry a little bit, and doesnt just do the Normal talk show. He needs to poke some fun at him. Well, he needs to poke alot of stuff at him, but lets not get our hopes up, hopefully he at least confronts him about something.[/url]
ghiapaul
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about Jon Stewart. It seems that the show has taken a big pro-Kerry lean. When the swiftboat ads came out, he made fun of them, and has pretty much every day since. All their humor has been directed at Bush. Kerry has been given pretty much of a pass so far. I hope I'm wrong, but....

Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: