SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank You

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Powerboss
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:30 am    Post subject: Thank You Reply with quote

I just wanted to offer the SBVFT my utmost respect, admiration and thanks.

You guys knew what a hostile enviornment you'd be getting into with the mainstream media and the DNC smear machine and it hasn't phased you.
Stay strong!!!!
Gozer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:20 pm    Post subject: Dito Reply with quote

I must also say thanks. You're fighting once again, and this time instead of bullets the enemy is using words, lawsuits, and lies. I'm sure you all will prove your mettle once again.

Give em hell Swifties!

Four more in '04!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
topless
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I echo the sediments of the previous posts!
In the early 70's, I was a young father trying to provide and Washington was a long way away from Kansas. Until this was brought to the spotlight, I was not aware of how Kerry had deficated on the memories of my fallen classmates.
DanielKronlid
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm from Finland originally and my grandfather was in the Finnish army fighting Soviet Union during WWII. I'm very proud of what he did to protect Finland against communism and am happy to see that so many Americans did too, albeit another time, another place.

Unlike John Kerry, my grandfather was a very simple man. He could have lived for years on what Kerry spends on a party. Unlike John Kerry, he didn't talk much about what he did at the front. He didn't have to. Those eyes said everything.

So does John Kerry eyes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: