SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Great Speech Mr. President...NOT.Kerry in 04

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
morfdq
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 1:34 am    Post subject: Great Speech Mr. President...NOT.Kerry in 04 Reply with quote

Wake up people.
hist/student
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unabashed comprehensive retraction

Last edited by hist/student on Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And join your world, not a chance.
morfdq
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hist/student wrote:
IS THAT A QUESTION??

Hist/Student-
Take more English classes and less history. Let me guess you live in Texas

?
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes
Top 10 Weasels.com is where Kerry is Weasel #1
morfdq
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: Marine4Life Reply with quote

Marine4life wrote:

Listen, our President is a uneducated, drug using, alcoholic. Do I need to say anymore. Come on...If you were an employer and new that about a recruit would you hire them?
colmurph
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: Marine4Life Reply with quote

morfdq wrote:
Marine4life wrote:

Listen, our President is a uneducated, drug using, alcoholic. Do I need to say anymore. Come on...If you were an employer and new that about a recruit would you hire them?

I certainly wouldn't hire you sport! Not because of your politics, but because you are so intellectually challenged that you are unable to grasp your shortcomings. Read what you posted "Whiz-Kid".
morfdq
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 12:40 pm    Post subject: ColMurph Reply with quote

colmurph wrote:
morfdq wrote:
Marine4life wrote:

I certainly wouldn't hire you sport! Not because of your politics, but because you are so intellectually challenged that you are unable to grasp your shortcomings. Read what you posted "Whiz-Kid".

So would you hire that person? You probably would. Losers tend to stick together. Listen, here is an idea you could all go to work snort cocaine and drink as your business goes down the tube. Oh wait I just described what GW did...
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 posts of the same whining and crying over alleged cocaine use 30 years ago. You sound like a broken record. A squeaky, scratching, high pitched shrill of a broken record.

I sure hope the Kerry Campaign is paying you well, because sounding like a little girly man with only one shrill for an argument has to embarrass you.
Top 10 Weasels.com is where Kerry is Weasel #1
hist/student
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Kahuna man
morfdq
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kahuna man & History dude

Why dont you try to write something with meaning, you are falling right into my trap. My goal of this was to show to people visiting this sight what type of losers are posting messages here. The fact is that you really dont know crap about economics, society, or american history. so let the truth be known, I was told to look at this sight because there were some people who thought that this place might amount to something. I will be gald to report back that it is a bunch of wanna be people who really dont have much to say, because frankly they dont know anything.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

morfdq wrote:
My goal of this was to show to people visiting this sight what type of losers are posting messages here.

You have succeeded.
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good go away that will eliminate about 100 ignorant postings from you so future people won't have that impresion anymore.
Keith
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

morfdq wrote:
Kahuna man & History dude

Why dont you try to write something with meaning, you are falling right into my trap. My goal of this was to show to people visiting this sight what type of losers are posting messages here. The fact is that you really dont know crap about economics, society, or american history. so let the truth be known, I was told to look at this sight because there were some people who thought that this place might amount to something. I will be gald to report back that it is a bunch of wanna be people who really dont have much to say, because frankly they dont know anything.

Silly troll.. you never fooled me nor did you refute anything I wrote. The sun is rising, so begone or to stone shall you return. Find other dark corners of the net to torment and darken this place never again. Razz
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: