SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Swiftees and MODS think?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
forgivenjojo
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:15 am    Post subject: Swiftees and MODS think? Reply with quote

Do the Swiftees and Moderators BELIEVE 100% that if John Kerry fills out a FORM 180, the SMOKING GUN will be revealed?

I want to know how confident the Swiftees and the Moderators of this site are about any revelations coming from the FORM 180.

If they are for certain, then all of our focus should be on:

GRINDING THAT LITTLE TWO WORD PHRASE INTO EVERYONES HEAD.

FORM 180

I would really like to know. Is it just a token provoking thought, or is it equal to a video of O.J. stabbing Nicole?

Thanks again,

Jody in Texas
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking only for me, I think there is defintely something in his records he doesn't want out. If it's enough by itself remains to be seen. I personally feel entries in his medical records will bear out what the Swifties are saying.

What little has leaked out so far isn't as supportive of him as he thinks. With a critical look, some of his claims have already evaporated.
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion only, he's going to end up doing more damage to himself by refusing to release the information than if he signed the 180 form. The longer he delays, the more it's going to get run through with a fine-tooth comb when (if) he does. The other possibility is that there is information in there that proves everything we've been saying, and if he releases it, it's finito for him politically. Asking him to sign the form, and having him refuse, is very damaging in itself, though. Look what's happened so far. To such a nice guy, too. Laughing
MassInd
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Swiftees and MODS think? Reply with quote

forgivenjojo wrote:

GRINDING THAT LITTLE TWO WORD PHRASE INTO EVERYONES HEAD.

FORM 180

I couldn't agree more. I think a third ad should simply state:

"John Kerry, why do you continue to refuse to sign Form 180? What are you afraid of?"

It doesn't have to be a 30 second ad. Make it a 10 second ad and run 3X as many of them. Cable news shows will play it for free, and it will become a talking point. It's not seen as an attack ad and will stick in people's heads. When Kerry refuses to sign, they'll think "Hmm , maybe he is trying to hide something".

This has got to be done quickly though as I see the MSM trying to bury the story with distraction: discussing attack ads and general, discussing whether we should be discussing this, etc. Next up is the Republican Convention and I'm sure they're banking on everything going away after that.

Also, this needs to be stressed more on any appearance by a swiftie or someone on your side. Make it a focal point.

"John Kerry, why do you continue to refuse to sign Form 180? What are you afraid of?"

OT Word of advice: My original reply (which was much longer) was lost because apparently my login was timed out. I wandered away for a while (and I type slow).
This has happened to me before. It is probably a good idea to Cut and Paste the contents of your post into Notepad or some equivalent before clicking that Preview or Submit button. Embarassed
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go read the Kerry AWOL post --- maybe that is why Kerry will not sign Form 180
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are well aware of some of the documents that should be available, but are not. Plus, if there were nothing there that is a problem why does he not only refuse to sign the form, but refuse to discuss the charges. He keeps trying to change the focus of the debate. That to me has guilty written all over it.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My personal opinion is that John Kerry has had plenty of time to purchase a thorough scrubbing of his records.

I think it would be a mistake to focus ONLY on the 180, because when he concedes and releases them, then he can say, "I told you there was nothing there!"

As the spokesmen for the group have said, I would like to see his Vietnam diary, too.

And maye even the notes that Brinkley made for TofD and the original contract between the two of them.

More that signing a SF180, I would like to insist that Kerry stand up and debate the Swifts - one on one.
frankzzz
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I think it is very important that he release the records. If for no other reason, his medical history will have an entry for each treatment he received and, perhaps, more importantly, they will not have an entry if he did not receive treatment for certain “wounds”.

I know this to be true because I recently dug out my own Vietnam-era DD-214 and was surprised to find my own medical history among these documents. Not only did it list all my shots etc it also had a detailed entry of each time I required medical care and why I needed it.

This is very important stuff because, if what he says differs from what the records say, it will be yet another stab right into the heart of the candidate’s credibility and it could be devastating to their campaign.

Also, let’s not forget that the Kerry campaign and the media are the ones making “official navy records” the end-all to all arguments. So, if “official navy records” is the standard they set, then the public must be allowed to see ALL the Official Navy Records.
USWORHOCKEY
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: 180 Kerry Reply with quote

The 180 Form shouldn't be an issue he can duck!!!He does 180's all the time..Just not the one that exposes him as a liar, YET!!!
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Kerry should have done so a long time ago! His reluctance and dodging of the issue by deflection and insisting ALL Records are available does not was with Veterans. Maybe with people unaware of what is contained in Records not released, but with those who have seen what he purported to be ALL his Records know better.
SIGN THE 180 Kerry!! What are you hiding?!?
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isn't going away. SBVT haven't even fired their big ammo at him yet. And the Rep Convention hasn't even over yet and BUsh will get a bounce for that. And in October when SBVT unloads that will hurt kerry more. And this new 527 that is pro Bush with over $35 million in money for ads will hurt kerry. Things don't bode well for mr. kerry.

As long as we ALL keep on it it won't go away. I'll do anythin I can to keep it up. Because my father served four honorable FULL tours in vietnam and kerry sidestepped his duty and then spit on all the military and those in it stand for. And because my father isn't a war criminal! And if I can help it, no dishonorable coward like kerry will be President for doing that to all this nation's Vietnam Vets. Evil or Very Mad
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: Form 180 Reply with quote

If SBVT runs an ad that demands that Kerry sign a Form 180, it should explain concisely but clearly to non-Navy voters what type of records would be released if a Form 180 was signed, and what records seem to be missing from Kerry's current campaign disclosures. Otherwise, non-Navy voters might miss the message.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: