SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GOOD NEWS FROM H HEWITT WITH POLL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cjg
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: GOOD NEWS FROM H HEWITT WITH POLL Reply with quote

I do not know which poll but Hugh is not one to comment until he is
sure the truth is being told.

A new poll in Arizona shows why Kerry is panicked, and why he won't be taking many questions from the media soon. There was a nine point swing in favor of the president in this poll in the last 30 days --and Arizona has been targeted by Kerry. More bad news in the poll: "The poll suggests that Bush's increasing support is largely coming from registered independents." And, I'll bet, veterans. Very Happy
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

California here we come, we're on a roll, ain't this fun? Surprised
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cjg,

Yes I saw that! A new poll has Arizona going Bush by about 11 points now. That is a huge swing in his favor (source: RealClear Politics)

-Polaris

Truth is Beauty
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I'm from Arizona, 4th generation native of a pioneering family and I would touch Kerry with a punji stick. Very Happy
Cuda
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my...

No wonder Mr Reporting For Duty is becoming more hysterical by the day: He's circling the drain...
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

I'm from Arizona and a registered Independent. I was just called TODAY by VICTORY 2004 ( I don't know who Victory 2004 are maybe someone here does) They asked for me and asked who my vote was going to this Presidential election when I said G.W. Bush they quickly responded "OK thanks" and hung up .
Just passing it on Very Happy

I was also called a couple of times last month too Smile my answer has never changed maybe they'll stop calling me.
Ogre
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip. That realclearpolitics.com is an interesting site and worth a bookmark.
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polaris wrote:
cjg,

Yes I saw that! A new poll has Arizona going Bush by about 11 points now. That is a huge swing in his favor (source: RealClear Politics)

-Polaris

Yeah, and just before the RNC convention!--How cool is that??!!!--C
Very Happy
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanna wrote:
California here we come, we're on a roll, ain't this fun? Surprised

If it wasn't for LA and San Fran, Cal would go for Bush regardless of the swiftvets. Maybe the state needs to be divided along its long axis. Naw, don't want to give the libs that beautiful coastline.

But with the swiftvets, just maybe Cal could go to Bush, what a joy that would be, and all those electoral votes...

Zell Miller
angelwings
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone asked who Victory 2004 was. As I understand it is a conglomeration of 527 that are getting millions from the like of Hanoi Jane{oh surprise} Soros, Hollywood producers, and the biggeest envestor is Peter B Lewis of Progressive Insurance in Ohio..14,000,000 so far. I just wrote him a letter..what is the motivation of these millionaires to want Kerry? If you want to see who is giving the big $ go to www. publicintegrity.org. It is a very intersting and informative site about much more than 527s. Information on Victory 2004 is all there as well.
I will give my $ to this site sorry it is not millions but maybe I can win the lotto....
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polls are polls and I am just going to wait for the final one in Nov. But I did see where Brit had Mr. Rowe on today and he was saying that in August Ronnie was only at a President approval rating of 54% in 1984 and Mr. Clinton was at 52% both in August..and President Bush is at 52% so he still is within the "number"!

All in all in comes down to what happens in the next 69 days between now and the election. Hopefully Kerry will have a huge meltdown!
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

azpatriot wrote:
Hey I'm from Arizona, 4th generation native of a pioneering family and I would touch Kerry with a punji stick. Very Happy

Somehow, I think you would find the strength!! LOL
gilliam
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A new statewide poll of 400 registered voters conducted by KAET-TV/Channel 8 and the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication at Arizona State University August 19 - 22, 2004, found that President George Bush has increased his support in Arizona against Senator John Kerry in the last 30 days but the race is still a statistical dead heat. Forty-seven percent said they would vote for Bush, 39 percent were supporting Kerry and 14 percent were undecided. In July, 41 percent of those surveyed were supporting Bush, 42 percent were for Kerry and 17 percent were undecided. In the current poll, when undecided voters were asked who they were "leaning toward" supporting, 53 percent said they will vote for Bush and 47 percent for Kerry.

Among voters with the highest probability of voting,* the race tightened. Forty-five percent were voting for Bush, 42 percent for Kerry and 13 percent were undecided. The race for president in Arizona remains highly polarized. Eighty-six percent of Bush's supporters and 94 percent of Kerry's supporters said they are very firm in their commitment and are unlikely to change their mind between now and November.

The poll suggests that Bush's increasing support is largely coming from registered independents. While 14 percent of the Republicans said they would cross over to vote for Kerry and 14 percent of the Democrats said they would choose Bush, independents were supporting Bush by a two-to-one margin (52 percent to 26 percent). The survey also found that people who regularly attend religious services are much more supportive of Bush than Kerry (61 percent to 29 percent). No "gender gap" was found in this poll.

Fifty-one percent of those interviewed approved of the job Bush is doing as president, 43 percent disapproved and 6 percent had no opinion. A majority (51 percent) approved of how Bush is handling terrorism, 46 percent approved of the way he is handling the economy and 46 percent of the way he is handling the war effort in Iraq.

http://www.kaet.asu.edu/horizon/poll/2004/8-24-04.htm
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something else is key here...

Apart from Kerry's medal harvesting, inflated storytelling, treason, etc., there are many folks who are downright disgusted by the way he is attempting to pull a legal shroud around him for protection since he is unable to counter the Truth.
One friend recently commented bluntly to me "Did Bush whine this much when they were going after him? Wow, Kerry looks like a huge ---CENSORED--- right now. THAT'S a hero?"

My sentiments exactly.

SOTG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: