SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Believe me, Boston hates Kerry for a LONG time!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
farmgirl
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Believe me, Boston hates Kerry for a LONG time! Reply with quote

I am born & raised in Boston all my life and now live 25 miles from Boston. Before all this happened, there were always stories in the paper about how obnoxious, full-of-himself and pretentious he was (& is) Boston was so sick of him and his over-the-top houses but alwasy claiming he was the "regular" guy. From his single days carousing (and I do mean carousing) (he asked a few of my girlfreinds out) to his "sudden" marriage to TeeeRAYsuh! Im telling you, not a lot of people like Kerry here and the only support he gets is that some people just feel a townie loyalty due to him being from here, but no one really LIKES him. Even those people. Im so glad your organization exposed him to the country what we already knew! BIG PHONEY. Please do not let him or campaign stop you. You are all the true hero's and that BS artist is just that! Ive contributed twice and usually send to Bush all my $ (not much unfortunately) but this year, Ive felt that you all deserve it more than the campaign. Your all doing such an incredible job in such a short time that Bush 'should' be thrilled. Im so proud of all of you!!! This is obviously another fight for your lives but do not give up no matter what. .. please! I will continue to contribute money as I get it Smile God bless you all. Im glad I found this page, ad, book, ect Smile!!!
DanielKronlid
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw Matt Damon on Letterman saying he'd vote for Kerry. I guess it's easier when you're living in Hollywood and don't have to risk catching a glimps of Kerry.
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, hard to catch a glimpse of Kerry when he is never seen. This is the most of the man I have seen in his entire Political Career.
Farmgirl, good to see another Sane Person from Massachussets here!
Let's leave the President out of it though, your contributions in the past to Bush could be seen as further "proof" by the Kerry Camp of the "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" out to get Kerry Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
sevry
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanielKronlid wrote:
I saw Matt Damon on Letterman saying he'd vote for Kerry. I guess it's easier when you're living in Hollywood and don't have to risk catching a glimps of Kerry.

Damon's a working actor, though. A lot of these others are has-beens, or at least have moved on to other things. Blankley noted the failure of the leftwing 'mainstream' over the last few months to bottle up news so that Kerry would look good - the Big Lie of omission. But people aren't buying that brand, anymore. And you have to wonder how many tickets you can sell to Michael Moore fans when one pretends to be a draw in a feature release film. Do 'Denzel' and Meryl still want to sell tickets, etc? Things are changing. But then things always change.
Dennis Major
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:03 am    Post subject: farmgirl Reply with quote

I'M FROM ILLINOIS AND DON'T KNOW ANYONE FROM MASS. ....SO THANKS FOR THE INFO.
I KIND'A FIGURED KERRY WOULD BE JUST AS YOU DESCRIBED...AN *******.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: