SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Admitted war criminal cries foul - Ann Coulter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:31 am    Post subject: Admitted war criminal cries foul - Ann Coulter Reply with quote

Annie gets her gun.....again!

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40151

Zell Miller
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Summed up O'Reilly & Matthews pretty good there!

SOTG
larrygj
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie's acid pen can really draw blood sometimes. "Admitted War Criminal" is something I hope will gain currency and stick on Kerry forever. If the shoe fits...

Wouldn't it be something if the first encounter a President Kerry (arghh, ptooey, ptooey, picture me holding up a cross against the Devil!), the first encounter he would have with the U.N. he so adores is a summons to the World Court in The Hague to answer for his admitted war crimes? There is no statute of limitations for war crimes. He could get a cell next to Slobodan Milosevic. And he could hire the same lawyer who has been appealing to the U.N. to free Milosevic: Ramsey Clark. Clark, once the Attorney General under Lyndon Johnson, is also a lawyer on the defense team for Saddam Hussein (I am not making this up). And, coming full circle here, Kerry had appeared with Ramsey Clark at the April 1971 Washington, D. C., anti-war protest that showcased Kerry's testimony before the Fulbright Committee.

Annie's treatment of Chris Matthews is also delicious. That pompous fat loudmouth rude jerk has come almost as unglued as Sen. Lurch over the Swiftie ads! If he ever gets his act back together again, I'll never know, because I won't be watching.

Larry
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
a President Kerry (arghh, ptooey, ptooey, picture me holding up a cross against the Devil!),

LMAO!

SOTG
ProudMilitaryWifeDaughter
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Why don't we just give both sides some swiftboats, a few machine guns and lots of ammo, put them on a river somewhere, and let them settle this whole thing like gentlemen once and for all?

Well we already know what would happen then, Kerry would run then get a purple owie from bumping his arm while trying to steer away

Service Animals for Invisible Disabilities
low26
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ann is great, I love her writing
thegunnerswife
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ProudMilitaryWifeDaughter"]
Quote:
Why don't we just give both sides some swiftboats, a few machine guns and lots of ammo, put them on a river somewhere, and let them settle this whole thing like gentlemen once and for all?

AHEM.............. I'm thinking that is sexist because although this gunners wife IS a lady she sure isn't gentle and I'd love to be in that boat firing away at those idiots and watching there ship sink....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: