SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recall Kerry from the Senate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jungle_rat
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: Recall Kerry from the Senate Reply with quote

It is time for the good people of Massachusetts to mount a recall campaign to recall John F Kerry from the senate, if possible, this November.

He has proven himself unfit for holding any public office whatsoever.
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He shouldn't have even been allowed to run for the Senate in the first place considering this below, which is in the "John Kerry AWOL thread" that started yesterday with the revelation that he is actually the candidate that was provably AWOL. He should never have been allowed to be a Senator, and his position of Senator is a clear violation of the U.S. Constitution. But clearly, the law NEVER applies to john kerry, so why should the COnsititution?

"Lt. Kerry by his own words & actions violated the UCMJ and the U.S. Code while serving as a Navy officer. Lt. Kerry stands in violation of Article 3, Section 3 of the U.S. Constitution. Lt. Kerry's 1970 meeting with NVA Communists in Paris is in direct violation of the UCMJ's Article 104 part 904, and U.S. Code 18 & U.S.C. 953. That meeting, and Kerry's subsequent support of the communists while leading mass protests against our military in the year that followed, also place him in direct violation of our Constitution's Article 3, Section 3, which defines treason as "giving aid and comfort" to the enemy in time of warfare."

"The Constitution's Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3, states, "No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President ... having previously taken an oath...to support the Constitution of the United States, [who has] engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof." "
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe everyone can call the Capitol Hill Switchboard toll free number at 1(800)839-5276 and ask for their Senator's office and ask why kerry is allowed to be in the U.S. Senate even though his presence there is a clear violation of the U.S. COnstitution? Smile
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only the people of MA can unseat him - too late to accomplish this before the election and they've seemed pretty happy with him up until now.

If they're unhappy with his performance as a Senator, they can start a referendum to impeach him or remove him or they can wait until the next election and vote him out of office.
Lee Gauge
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys, but that is wishful thinking. I wouldn't say Kerry is loved in this state (see this link http://nationalreview.com/mgraham/graham200403170834.asp) but the anti-Bush sentiment is strong. I just posted the following comments on another thread asking what the folks in MA think of him.

There is a strong group of folks who think Kerry is a joke. In particular, there was a flap a few years regarding his comments about being Irish -- he came off as very patronizing.

That being said, if there are supporters in the middle ground regarding Kerry, the "anybody but Bush" sentiment is amazingly high in this state. Realize that all congressional representatives from the state are democrats, and they are skilled at fanning the flames of discontent. I attended a town meeting with John Tierney a few months back. The congressman walked into the crowd of 30 or so without an agenda.. he just opened it up for questions and fanned the anti-Bush sentiment whenever it cropped up. He had the crowd in a frenzy in 30 minutes. The meeting was completely unproductive in terms of addressing substantial issues. I left vowing to never attend another one... there is a reason that only 30 folks in a town of 20,000 show up to these things. It was three hours of listening to former Vietnam protesters rehash the glory days... the congressman didn't have to say anything substantial. Heck, I'm getting mad all over again just remembering the event. At the end of the day I was disappointed in Tierney, but it was the personalities in the crowd that were really disheartening.

Suffice to say, Kerry will win big in Massachusetts and the Swiftboat movement is deemed as just another Bush plot.
Nature-ally hold 'em in scorn.
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:03 pm    Post subject: Kerry in violation of UCMJ and 14th Amend. Reply with quote

I just got off the phone with kerry's office at the U.S. Capitol, and couldn't have gotten a more curt or dismissive response. I went out of my way to be nice and polite and non-confrontational, and my wife heard so I really was. Smile I asked, after reading the 14th Amendment, how he was allowed to be a Senator when he clearly violated the 14th Amend with his actions after leaving Vietnam, flying to france and n. Vietnam, and all the horrendous things he said about the Military, and that it's been attested to by numerous POW's that they quoted him as they tortured the POWs. The first little girl tried telling me that it was protected under freedom of speech, and when I pointed out to her that the 1st Amend does NOT make null and void the 14th Amend, and the fact that went to communist n. Vietnam and conspired with them to protest America and the military, and that he protested under oath before the Senate calling the military personnel in Vietnam war criminals and baby killers and rapists and all that caca. She quickly put me on hold before I could even get into the fact that kerry was still bound by the UCMJ until late 72 when his full six year committment to the U.S. Navy would have ended, and that he never attended any of the required operations in the States that he was required to go to by the Naval Reserves those three years after he left Vietnam, but that same time that he was still under oath in the Navy, and still bound by UCMJ, he did all of his strongly anti-military hate speech, which is a clear violation of the UCMJ and totally and completely disqualifies him from being a Senator in the U.S., and definitely from being President. The first little girls handler simply told me that I "should call the campaign or Bush campaign or someone else, thank you, good by". *CLICK* They obviously have no answer for this and understand that he is in violation of the Constitution. The only provision in the Amendment is that if there iis a 2/3rds majority vote by BOTH houses of Congress to ignore that provision, then a person can be Senator. Does anyone have any evidence that such a vote ever took place? Where were the Republicans during 1985 when he was running for Senate and in violation of the 14th Amendment and UCMJ? He didn't even get his honorable discharge from the Navy till 2001, just in time to run for President.

Anyone who has time should call kerry's office and ask them about all this. They couldn't have been more rude when I did. The number is 1(800)839-5276 . All the info is below.

Lt. Kerry by his own words & actions violated the UCMJ and the U.S. Code while serving as a Navy officer. Lt. Kerry stands in violation of Article 3, Section 3 of the U.S. Constitution. Lt. Kerry's 1970 meeting with NVA Communists in Paris is in direct violation of the UCMJ's Article 104 part 904, and U.S. Code 18 & U.S.C. 953. That meeting, and Kerry's subsequent support of the communists while leading mass protests against our military in the year that followed, also place him in direct violation of our Constitution's Article 3, Section 3, which defines treason as "giving aid and comfort" to the enemy in time of warfare.

The Constitution's Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3, states, "No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President ... having previously taken an oath...to support the Constitution of the United States, [who has] engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Massachusetts-ians have kept Chappaquidick Ted in office for 30 plus years. They clearly don't care about character. God help them.

Zell Miller
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: