SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The New Soldier

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 4:16 am    Post subject: The New Soldier Reply with quote

The complete book on CD with photos is available from the URL below for $12.99!
I've already ordered mine. Hell, this guy's even selling a text-only download (via e-mail) for $5! I don't think he likes John Kerry very much. Be sure to sign his petition when you order your copy! Semper Fi!

www.johnkerrynewsoldier.com

The bandit
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way in hell I'd download or read such trash by a traitor.
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 5:09 am    Post subject: No further persuasion? Reply with quote

I see, Bandit, that you need no further persuasion to hate Kerry. Semper Fi! (and save your money)
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: Another location for The New Soldier Reply with quote

Also available at:

www.kerryflipflop.net

Semper Fi!
redhawk34
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen excerpts.

To quote the great philosophical film, "Slap Shot";
"EEt mak's me wan' to puke, BLEEAAGGHHH!, lik' DAT!"

Here we have a candidate wishing to supress his own oeuvre, and his opponents trying to publicize it.
Why?
Jus' wonderin'
REdhawk
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no interest in reading that book either, but some of them on prominent display at Barnes and Noble, Waldenbooks and such could be a good idea. Maybe even old J "F"in K hisself would show up for a book signing, LOL.
jalexson
PO3

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 5:29 am    Post subject: Re: The New Soldier Reply with quote

waltjones wrote:
The complete book on CD with photos is available from the URL below for $12.99!
I've already ordered mine. Hell, this guy's even selling a text-only download (via e-mail) for $5! I don't think he likes John Kerry very much. Be sure to sign his petition when you order your copy! Semper Fi!

www.johnkerrynewsoldier.com

I might consider it since the money won't be going to Kerry, but then I'm an historian so I'm interested in historical documents even if I don't care for the content. Besides I might want to quote from it later to remind people what he said.
"That awful power, the public opinion of a nation, is created in America by a horde of ignorant, self-complacent simpletons who failed at ditching and shoe making and fetched up in journalism on their way to the poor house."
-- Mark Twain
JN173
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: The New Soldier Reply with quote

I found it interesting that the quotation about atrocities that appear through out the book are credited to Congressional Records. Mark Hatfield had the entire "Winter Soldier" testimony entered into the record.
Would not the appropriate course have been to credit the "Winter Soldier" testimony directly???
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, but the "Winter Soldier Investigation" doesn't have nearly as much credibility as the "Congressional Record," now does it? Wink Especially a few years and many discreditations down the road?

Very crafty.

Billy Blow Job Clinton was slick, but Kerry could have given him lessons.

He even signed a contract for his campaign biography in which he forfeited any editorial control.

Very slick. Always looking out for #1 - a narcissist in every sense of the word.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: