SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Has anyone here seen the preview video's from stolen honor?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shane's PopPop
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject: Has anyone here seen the preview video's from stolen honor? Reply with quote

If not copy and paste this link and then click sample clips.
http://www.stolenhonor.com/documentary/background.asp
It will take 20+ minutes but well worth it as the MSM is going back to the same crap of why can't we all just forgive and forget.
FORGET how dare you assh**s!
openfish24
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:18 am    Post subject: stolen honor Reply with quote

I have seen the previews. They are very moving. They are also very damming. Kerry should be ashamed of himself.

Does anyone know what stolenhonor.com plans to do? The web site is still somewhat slim on content.

Pete Bartow
USMC 75-80
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
openfish24
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:18 am    Post subject: stolen honor Reply with quote

I have seen the previews. They are very moving. They are also very damming. Kerry should be ashamed of himself.

Does anyone know what stolenhonor.com plans to do? The web site is still somewhat slim on content.

Pete Bartow
USMC 75-80
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched the videos.
They nearly put me in tears.
It took 20 minutes to view the 3 clips, but I'm glad that I watched them.
redneckvet
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Powerful and moving!
Shane's PopPop
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sure that they will be releasing a documentary of POW interviews on DVD.
HOV1
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite moment was when Ralph Gaither commented on Kerry throwing his medals over the wall and he said if he had been there he would have "beaten the steam out of him, and maybe that's what he needs" Laughing Laughing Laughing

God bless these brave men. Kerry isn't fit to wipe their.... nose. (content edited by author in respect of Echo Juliet)

HOV1
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, HOV1. Wink

I agree completely with the harsher sentiment - have said it many times myself - but, I'm trying to be good, now. Very Happy
stevieboy
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn!

This is a must view by all. This is the most significant testimony I have seen yet. I really feel for these men.

How could anyone support John Kerry after seeing this?

I am sorry that it is our service that has to claim him.

Steve Susko, CICO/1stLT USS PHARRIS (FF-1094) '77-'81
Shane's PopPop
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would comment but according to the latest statements from the DNC, I avoided Vietnam service because the USAF posted me in Thailand. So therefore I have no right to state an opinion on this man who was in-country!
misako
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:57 am    Post subject: Documentary Reply with quote

Thank you for most moving samples and clips. And all thanks to the gentlemen and officers on the sample clips, we are deeply appreciative and hope for more soon. Clearly they have nailed Kerry on all key issues of command, integrity, trust and reliablity. These vets say it all and say it superbly.
We hope the documentary will soon be issued and should be required viewning and listening to all voters in the election.
What a change and relief from politicians and spin meisters.
We honor your service, valour, integrity and statements.
Shane's PopPop
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The real hero here is these men who served their country, they were prisoner's who underwent daily torture. Some cracked some didn't but they made it home, some after up to seven years plus in captivity. And John served in-country for three months and he is the hero? LOL
TripleDipper
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:07 am    Post subject: Has anyone here seen the preview videos from stolen honor? Reply with quote

Agree this is very damaging to Kerry's campaign. There's no way the talking heads like Hurely, Lanny Davis, Bob Beckal, Juan Williams, General Clark, Howard Dean etc., can spin this by saying they never serv ed with Kerry. They can't produce someone to say I was there and wasn't tortured or say the POWs are lairs. Jane Fonda done that in 1973. Even McCain is record saying the Anti-War movement and Kerry's statements were used again them in trying to obtain confession of war crimes. God help them if they attack these honorable men. I know that this is only a brief sample and there will be more POWs in the video, but Jame Warner was very impressive. His appearance on Hannity would deliver a huge broadside to Kerry's swift boat. A large percentage of civilians and even some service members can't understand why the SBVTs and other veterans are upset with Kerry action in Vietnam and his involvement in the Anti-War movement. Plus Kerry's staffers keep directing the attention off their boy by attacking Bush. However, everyone can relate to these POWs and understand and feel the pain they experienced while in captivity and how Kerry and the Anti-War movement was directly responsible. Throw in the family members of the POWs and MIAs and Kerry is toast.

LP

USN 56-88
MCPO
wpage
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These men have waited to be heard for too long. Now is the perfect time.
I will stand behind these men in every endeavour, but I would just ask them if I could be the first one in line to beat the steam out of Kerry.

I salute all of them for their truthfulness.
JN173
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wpage wrote:
, but I would just ask them if I could be the first one in line to beat the steam out of Kerry.
Not so quick there. I think there are a couple of miliion of us who want that privilege. Maybe we can hold a raffle for that. With the money we could raise we could make Soros look like a cheatskate. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: