SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Proposal for future effort

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cminning
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:43 am    Post subject: Proposal for future effort Reply with quote

By now we have all seen what the dishonest news media has done to discredit itself before the American people. Unfortunately, the NOW generation has no sense of history, and it is incumbent upon us to do something about that situation. My own nephew is a "Bush-hater", but he has yet to come up with a satisfactory reason for his opinion. There are members in my brother's family that support Kerry, but they are obviously uncomfortable with the information now coming available through the Swift Boat Vets. They also remember Viet Nam!

The problem the liberal Democrats face is that they now have to confront the equivalent of Daniel Ellsberg on the other side of the fence. That the news media have done everything in their power to suppress this information is there for all to see and experience themselves.

I propose the following action: let's start collecting evidence of liberal press bias and publish that information in the appropriate media (book, magazine, or whatever) and finally destroy the myth of the "right-wing" conspiracy to defame John Kerry. I do not advocate polemical broadsides such as those we see coming out of moveon.org. What I advocate is factual evidence that is there for American citizens to see and evaluate as they see fit. If we can get such an effort going, I will follow up on the Los Angeles Times, a newspaper that was worth reading in times past,but not now. The Times editorial of 26 August is a classic example of the kind of stuff that appeared in the liberal press during the 1930's when the Stalin regime managed to murder 10 million Ukrainians without the liberal press uttering as much as a peep of protest.

Chuck
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, it's alreay being done Laughing

http://www.mrc.org/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: