SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

George Elliot recommended Kerry for a Bronze Star in 69' ???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Herb
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrhct wrote:
cochese wrote:
Hmmmmm......Trolling I am not BUT I read a lot of posts on this site. So basically what I am being told here on this site is to disregard official Navy records and instead read cut-n-paste articles from the Drudge report, watch FOX news, and a read an anti-Kerry book authored by some one who may or may not be motivated by purely political reasons.

Nice to see someone else that's using their head to cut through what I believe, so far, is smoke being blown up you know where. Read the book, read the book. Not likely. I've thumbed through it and all I see are claims and accusations, no evidence, ie. documents. The 13 March 69 mission alone raised many questions in my mind. Check my post in Resources and Research. I can't believe the replies, or lack of, to my questions.

Let's just look first at what KERRY and Campaign have admitted....

Kerry has admitted three LIES since the book "Unfit for Command" exposed the truth:

1) "Christmas in Cambodia" (four changes to Kerry's story already)

2) "The other boats fled, I went back alone" (Sandusky, Kerry's
pilot, outed him on this one Thursday (8/19/04) by EXPLAINING
WHY Kerry's boat left while the others were working to save the 3-boat)

3) 08/24/2004 After checking Kerry's bio and journal
Kerry's campaign admits "...indeed possible that John
Kerry's first Purple Heart commendation was the result
of an, unintentional, self-inflicted wound."

Honorable mention: Before the book released he admitted to
being at the VVAW meeting where murder of US Senators was
discussed.

Items Kerry must admit sooner or later:

1) No enemy fire at Bronze Star (other than initial mine)

2) 3rd Purple Heart was also self-inflicted due to negligence and not under fire NOR at the later "Bronze Star/fish weir" location

3) Silver Star -- fraudulent report claiming he single handedly attacked
an entrenched enemy position and defeated a superior force (one fleeing VC)

4) Sampan incident killing child -- fraudulent report claiming 5 VC killed and two capture (child's mother and baby brother)

5) Met with VC and North Vietnamese in Paris

6) Resolve his claim to have personally committed "war crimes and atrocities" by either admitting he lied or explaining his atrocities explicitly.

7) Kerry needs to release ALL of his military records by
executing FORM 180 to publicly release them from archives.

Cool "I remember well April 1968 -- I was serving in Vietnam, a place of violence -- when the news reports brought home to me and my crewmates the violence back home, and the tragic news that one of the bullets flying that terrible spring took the life of [Dr. King]."
John Kerry Jan 20, 2003, celebration in Richmond, VA www.vote-smart.org
Not in Nam till Nov 17, 1968.
sevry
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: George Elliot recommended Kerry for a Bronze Star in 69' Reply with quote

cochese wrote:
here are the actual scans of the documents....

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0820041kerry1.html

now he's out bashing Kerry in the latest ad. How much credibility does this guy have?? How is this helping to prevent Kerry from getting elected???

Yeah - but this 'news' is weeks old, even though I think this Award Recommendation is something new, in the last few days. But this was one of the first accusations against the 'Swifties'. Heck, a couple of these guys, even in later years, were character witnesses for Kerry. THEY DIDN'T KNOW!

That's the whole point - and why it's such news now. There was a cover-up, for decades, to keep Kerry in office. If Elliott had known then, no joy for Kerry.

You might be confusing Elliott with Hibbard. There's some suggestion that Hibbard said he somehow knew of efforts to get Kerry that first PH, but was too tired, or something, to intervene. I don't know where that report came from, however. But Hibbard did know the actual fact, at the time, although I wonder if he knew the extent of Kerry's activities. And Elliott didn't, at all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: