SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks Swiftees and Mr Ginsberg

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nick Mlinar
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:22 am    Post subject: Thanks Swiftees and Mr Ginsberg Reply with quote

Vets,
I served in the U.S. army from 91 to 95. My decision to enlist was based completely on duty to country. As a kid reading history books I learned how lucky I was to live in the U.S. and more importantly the price that had been paid to give me the life I had.
I again see the selfless actions of our military. You have put your life on the line for this country in combat and now again with full knowledge of the consequences. You are doing what is right no matter what the cost. The view I had of the American servicemember as a kid. Under Clinton it was hard to remember why I enlisted. You and all the vets I see on your site stand as the symbol for all I believed our armed forces to be. It makes my four years all worth something again.
I also want to thank Mr. Ginsberg. I watched his interview with Chris Beury last night. It was the most blatant attack and riddled with so many attempts at spin I have ever seen. He dug in and held his ground with such strength. Finally people standing up for what's right with out fear. I'm thirty-one and maybe to old for hero's but in that one interview you became one. We have been quiet too long and now the John Kerry's have gained too much power. We all need to stand up now. We have to.
Your group has led that charge. Thanks again and again to all vets,

Nick Mlinar
smalltowngirl
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank YOU too Nick! i didn't get to see the interview with ginsberg, but I read it online. He was great! I love how this is making the libs crazy! Thanks again for your service!
Nick Mlinar
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:52 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Without sounding chauvanistic it is rare to find women on my side, why I'm single. Where are all the women like yourself, Condi and Nancy?
The Swiftees are fighting a battle myself and friends have been fighting since high school. The lies for political gain from the left. We were begining to feel very alone. Thank you I needed that

Nick
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: