SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

War Gaming: Bush as President; Kerry as President.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
95 bxl
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: War Gaming: Bush as President; Kerry as President. Reply with quote

When we are attacked again here in America, and we will be... what would the response be?

How would Bush retaliate? How would Kerry? (assuming, of course, the little war criminal WOULD retaliate.)

I'm concerned that Bush has, recently, missed some opportunities to show decisive leadership. Would he act decisively in the event of another mass-attack... easily projected to take place before the next election?(following the Spanish template)

And what about Kerry? Would he sit on his thumb and spin, attempting to get some form of consensus from a paralyzed and worthless United Nations? (assuming the UN still exists after another mass attack)

See... this is why I cannot support Kerry.

At the end of the day, when I'm looking down at my ballot, I am NOT going to vote for the guy the terrorists would want to be the next president. And how likely is it that the terrorists want Bush to remain in office?

---------------
"Are you guys ready? Let's roll."
Todd Beamer - United Flight 93 - Never Forget

DISCLAIMER: No French were harmed during the typing of this ASCII
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: