SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's important to stay the course, unless it isn't.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: It's important to stay the course, unless it isn't. Reply with quote

It's important to stay the course, unless it isn't:

Quote:
"It's important to stay the course but if the course you're on is the wrong course and it's heading for the shoals, it's pretty smart to turn the rudder and change course. Staying the course is one thing, but if it's the wrong course, it's not a sign of strength, it's a sign of reckless stubbornness," . . . John F. Kerry

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/175216_kerry27.html

I can appoint a judge with a different point of view, unless it makes a difference.

Quote:
"I will not appoint somebody with a 5-4 court who's about to undo Roe v. Wade. I've said that before."

"But that doesn't mean that if that's not the balance of the court I wouldn't be prepared ultimately to appoint somebody to some court who has a different point of view. I've already voted for people like that. I voted for Judge Scalia."
. . . . John F. Kerry

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,120446,00.html

$87 Billion:

John Kerry proposed an ammendment to the supplimental funding of the military in Iraq. Specifically it would have repealed portions of the Bush Tax Cuts to fund the bill. Conducting the interview on CBS, Los Angeles Times D.C. bureau chief Doyle McManus asked Kerry, if his amendment "does not pass, will you then vote against the $87 billion?"

Kerry's full response is as follows:
Quote:
"I don't think any United States senator is going to abandon our troops and recklessly leave Iraq to — to whatever follows as a result of simply cutting and running," . . . . John F. Kerry

Listen to the sound bite: www.thepublicview.com/sound/kerrywillvoteforit.wmv

Read the article: http://abcnews.go.com/sections/WNT/Politics/tapper_kerry_040319.html

Can you think of any more flip-flops? I can. But the point has been made. Let's look at the other side of the coin. Jacob Weisberg keeps a record of, and has written several books on what he calls "Bushisms".

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE A SIMILAR EFFORT TOWARD SENATOR KERRY?

Richard
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: