SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PERSONAL CHALLANGE TO KERRY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Minimar
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:11 am    Post subject: PERSONAL CHALLANGE TO KERRY Reply with quote

Da: The Forever Project [mailto:theforeverproject@fastdigitel.com]
Inviato: sabato 28 agosto 2004 11.46
A: kerry@johnkerry.com
Cc: edwards@johnkerry.com
Oggetto: PERSONALLY IMPORTANT FOR JOHN KERRY

THIS IS NOT A TYPICAL CAMPAIGN LETTER!

The Real Issue is: When I was (like the ‘greatest majority’ of All American and Foreign Military personnel in Vietnam) trying to keep Honor and God’s Decency in that war … you were the only Enemy I truly found!

When I stopped a young Marine from attempting to have ‘voluntary’ sex with a 13 year old Vietnamese Girl… you have confessed to being knowledable of (and maybe even participating) in violent rapes!

When I stopped someone from ‘cutting off an ear’ of a dead Vietcong … You have confessed to not doing anything to stop your acquaintances (and even participation in the atrocities) from doing so!

When I was wounded by a rocket that exploded in front of my feet, I remained in combat (as many wounded did) with the others to fight (with no sensation in my legs)…You obviously defrauded at least one of your purple hearts to escape ‘full term’ warfare duty!

When I (and the majority of America’s Honorable Combat Soldiers/Marines/etc.), respected the Vietnamese People’s (communist or otherwise) Rights to their ‘God’… You have confessed to participating (or at least being aware of) the sacred violation of their God Given rights with destruction of their temples and small beautiful places of prayer!

When I, thanked the Vietnamese People of small isolated villages in Quang Tri for their support and sacrifice (MANY OF THEM GAVE THEIR FOOD FOR US TO SURVIVE AND LOST CHILDREN OR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS BECAUSE THEY REFUSED TO TELL THE VIETCONG OR NORTH VIETNAMESE REGULAR ARMY WHERE WE WERE… and because they voluntarily furnished us with valuable intelligence information)…
You have confessed to the destruction and burning of their villages… AND THE TAKING OF LIVES OF THESE SAME PEOPLE!

When I, like most, came out (1970) of full-term (13 months) of most times ‘hand to hand’ COMBAT (BEING OVER-RUN JUST ABOUT ONCE A MONTH) and defended the ‘other guys’ with regards to the Agent Orange and POW issues… You were aiding ‘Charlie’ (Communist Vietnam) with propaganda for psychological and emotional, and moral warfare with your claims against THEIR COUNTRY AND HONOR!

When I, like most, realized no government could have been perfect in a situation like Vietnam (nor like Iraq today) … especially bringing into FACT that it was a French War to start-off with!... You, for your political interests (seemingly communist) attacked ignorantly Our Government! And you still do … for over 30 years!!!

When I, as a last official act, as Sgt. In the US Marine Corps signed papers against two marines for ‘Desertion and Leaving their post in Combat’ (which even if in overwhelming fear …) aiding in our positions being heavily over-run with an extremely high death and casualty toll… You were derelict in your duties as a Naval OFFICER with regards to YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSABILITIES and duties (during ACTIVE DUTY IN VIETNAM … not at your political convenience) in preserving the Geneva Convention and America’s Honor, by not stopping any and all known events of ‘War Crimes’!

When I came back home John… I loved two countries and two populations as Family!...
You, with your political interests turned my American Family against ALL the Guys who fought with honor (in order to profit from and to save your ‘political ass’ and the ‘asses of your acquaintances / accomplices’ … who probably through necessity still protect you and each other!)! We were spit on! Assaulted violently! Looked at with disgrace! Threatened! Lost friends! Relatives! And ourselves! Instead of supporting HANOI maybe you should have watched the Vietnam Combat Vet Suicide ‘Tolls’!

Yeh! There is a lot to War that the ‘Normal Citizen’ doesn’t know… and probably doesn’t want to know! It’s comfortable and fairly easy to turn heads based-upon a POLITICAL PLATFORM OF SHORT SIGHTEDNESS’! (Something even today you obviously do well! You probably through-out my letter to you in the 70’s!) Fortunately, the ‘Media and Modern Technological Broadcasting’ is bringing it all out before them! Maybe, the ‘Normal Citizen’ (of ALL POLITICAL PARTYS & all over the World) will wake-up to the fact that wars aren’t fought in church! And STOP?

But the TRUTH is… that DISHONOR in WAR and in the FOUNDATION of a NATION is built upon the material that YOU ARE, ALONG WITH ALL THOSE OTHER ‘WAR CRIMINALS’ YOU KNOW ABOUT! Strangely, it isn’t you guys who commit the ‘suicides’! It is those WHOM you dishonored!

You want a debate John? I’ll challenge you to ONE GREAT ONE! The end of the Vietnam War (and the atrocities of all wars up to and including Iraq… Sudan…and so on… and on… and on!) LET’S GET DOWN TO THE TRUTHS ABOUT VIETNAM so you can put the books straight on your RECORD and the War Records of ALL AMERICAN HEROES! BOTH Those who went to war … and those who went to Canada!

You have insulted MY AMERICAN INTEGRITY AND THE INTEGRITY OF AMERICA! YOU WANT TO BE ‘PRESIDENT’ BASED ON ISSUES? THE FIRST ISSUE THAT AMERICA AND THE WORLD NEEDS TO BE CERTAIN OF IS ‘INTEGRITY’ … or war will never stop on this planet!

You talk about the Presidents ‘home record’ … during all these wars and ‘first time attacks on America’s home front’! I don’t believe that the American people are so self-centered as to think only about their ‘OWN PERSONAL WEALTHS, BENEFITS, COMFORTS, and JOB SECURITY’ … when they realize that the recent Administrations have CHANGED THE ENTIRE WORLD & AMERICA’S PART IN THE WORLD for THE BETTER OF ALL! America is Italian, French, German, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Yugoslavia, Iraq, Pakistan, Iran, Palestine, Israel, Jordon, the Congo, Sudan …and on… and on! You want AMERICA to THINK during these times: that ALL AMERICA IS … is a self-centered, spoiled child, whose personal comforts are more important than the freedom and security and comforts of their ancestor’s generations across the Globe! The Universe that a Creator (God, god, Allah, Buddha, the Great White Spirit … and so on) gifted upon EACH AND EVERY CHILD of Creation!

John, IF AMERICA is the latter … I agree with you: We ALL fought in foreign wars, when the people back home didn’t deserve our sacrifices! But the Government isn’t responsible! The US Government is built upon the American People’s Choice! It is their Management Branch as a Population! It is not an excuse … to sit back and do nothing but complain after the ‘two minute vote’… because it isn’t personally focusing on MY COMFORTS! Poor me!

John! The problem is you’re a ‘Loser’! And, others like I … don’t want a ‘Loser’ to be the President of Our Children’s and Grandchildren’s Home Country! We don’t want to risk their lives in the Milirìtary Service of THEIR COUNTRY with you as Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces! Sue me if you like for saying the TRUTH! That way it will get full media coverage on a FAIR BASIS without imbalance of your 527s! Up until now… no one has had the courage outside of Oliver and Hanity (that I have heard) to put the REAL ISSUE ON THE FIREING LINE: ***YOU ARE A CONFESSED WAR CRIMINAL WHO PROTECTED OTHERS KNOWN TO YOU! AND THIS IS NOT USA PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL!***

ARE YOU READY JOHN? VIETNAM VET & HERO vs. VIETNAM VET & HERO! The way it should be! I feel bad to see American’s divided on YOUR POLITICS! It wouldn’t be if they could understand the TRUTH about your definitions of HONOR for AMERICA!

All in all, the above list could go on for pages… but I will spare the thousands whom I hope will read this letter to you! I am tired of ‘you’! Your politics! Your MIND GAMES! I call you-out before the INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY of GOOD AND HONORABLE PEOPLE… to play the last round of your GAME!

Come on John! Let’s do it!
Gregg
Moderator Note: Please do not include Prsonal Contact Information in your Postings. For your own Security.
Ex-Sgt. US Marine Corps (1964-1970) Vietnam (Full term combat of 13 months 1967 – 1968) Decorations … wounds… etc. ALL YOUR PREREQUISITES TO BE RECOGNIZED BY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE … ONLY I HAVE OBVIOUSLY MORE EXPERIENCE THAN YOU! THIS MEANS, based upon your campaign pitch … THAT I SHOULD BE RUNNING FOR THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (along with hundreds of thousands and millions of Veterans who laugh at your 4 month active duty in Vietnam)! I believe that I would have the US ARMED FORCES & the AMERICAN CITIZEN OF HONOR’S VOTE & RATIONALITY! BUT I AM NOT INTERESTED… IN BEING IN POLITICS! Just the potential damages that could be done by the WRONG PERSON getting too high-up in politics!

Don’t tell me John that you don’t have the time! All you do now in the campaign is repeat the same old ‘Anti War & Anti US Government Rhetoric’! Everyone has heard it all! Let’s give them something new and honest!
FireDog53
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minimar,

Awesome post and to the point. I'll pass this on if you don't mind.
roughfun
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job. Semper Fi.
four-niner delta
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outstanding post!!
Mobile Riverine Force
A Co. 3/60 9th INF DIV
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: