SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Making a difference (Rasmussen Reports)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Making a difference (Rasmussen Reports) Reply with quote

Everyone,

I know it's a bit depressing since our story seems to be losing a bit of steam (Sec. Lehman's revelations this morning notwithstanding).

However, we are making a difference. Go to www.rasmussenreports.com For the first time in months, Bush has retaken the Electoral Vote lead due to a severe weakening in the Kerry candidacy.

Truth is Beauty
SteamSnipe
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: Ohio one of Key States Reply with quote

I see Ohio is on of the Key states this year. I am going to be on leave the next few weeks, and will be handing out fliers in Dayton and Toledo area outlining the key Swift Boat Veterans for Truth facts. Suggest others do the same or come up with other methods. We need to put in some legwork to get the news out, since it is becoming more and more obvious that the MSM is not going to tell the truth.
low26
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is good news always remember the majority of polls are slanted left,If they admit Bush is ahead he is probably further ahead than they admit. The Dem's are worried I think there internal polling data shows a larger shift than they let on thus the smear against the Swifties. As Clintler showed us the Dem's do nothing without polling first
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: