SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GO TO FREEKERRYBOOK.COM RIGHT NOW BEFORE HE SUES
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just emailed 200 folks..and received 10 responses back with a great big..Thanks!

PD
Integrity
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks much.

Heres the link for anyone who wants it

http://freekerrybook.com/NEWSOLDIER.PDF
rlmorel
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my Copy-gonna read it TONIGHT!

THE POWER OF THE INTERNET!

The Pen is Mighter than the Sword, and lately, the Media has been mighter than the Pen, but now, THE INTERNET IS MIGHTIER THAN THE MEDIA!!!!!

THANKS FOR POSTING THIS!
rlmorel
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, spreading faster than the Pamela Anderson video...Smile
chemung
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:42 am    Post subject: got it Reply with quote

Thanks, many thanks
bach04
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just downloaded the copy now and forwarded the site to my contacts. It would be impossible for kerry to shut this book down now, considering how many copies were just downloaded. I wonder if Kerry would ever have imagined in his life that Unfit for Command be #1 and the New Soldier be #2 as the most requested books. :wink:
ArmyWife
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just read it.

Yeah, Kerry's intelligent, all right. He spun some half-truths in that testimony so well...it's no wonder people got sucked in.

I particularly liked the part where the war in Vietnam was evil, but we didn't get into it for evil purposes, but rather out of mistaken political decisions.

So now with regard to the latest Iraq war, are we supposed to believe that he did the same thing? I guess I shouldn't be surprised that a guy that can't accurately remember combat incidents he took part in, also can't remember a book that he, himself, wrote so as not to make the same political mistakes he wrote about.

Er...wait a minute....is he for or against Operation Iraqi Freedom? I'm confused. Wink
Debs
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It can also be found at www.johnkerrythenewsoldier.blogspot.com.

Deb
ontheright
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I downloaded it the other night but haven't had the stomach to read it yet.
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet dreams kerry Razz

The link: http://freekerrybook.com/
notjfk
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed that when you type in "www." the count is only like 4000 something, but the regular http:// one is like 14000 ...strange...
Dragon
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simply OUTSTANDING work! has this been sent to the media, Drudge, and talk radio?

Dragon
Hueygunner
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Let the grassroot network find it first. Reply with quote

Dragon wrote:
Simply OUTSTANDING work! has this been sent to the media, Drudge, and talk radio?
Dragon

Wait. Let common people network and spead the news about this online version of John Kerry's "The New Soldier". Once the source of Kerry's damnable book gets back to Kerry, his lawyers will shut down the web site.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Kerry exaggerated the claims of atrocities Reply with quote

RE: New Soldier, a great deal of this book is copied directly from the Congressional Record and, as such, cannot be copyrighted. I found Sen. Fullbright's reply to Kerry (pg 40 in PDF) on political phonies to be prescient. Please, dear friends, take the time to read the letters from the other members of his low-brow anti-war group. When you read them you will see that many of the claims Kerry makes about atrocities committed by American soldiers were actually done by the ROK or the ARVN. NOT American soldiers. Kerry deliberately mis-characterized these testimonies to mislead the public into believing the atrocities were committed by Americans and that this group of 150 vets had witnessed these atrocities. NOT!!!! The letters were turned over to the Senate and made a part of the Congressional Record as well and are, therefore in the public domain. Have at it. We need to analyze each and every letter and the writer. When you start reading the letters they are not, and I repeat, NOT the bombshells Kerry claimed them be in 1971.

Do it.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry exaggerated the claims of atrocities Reply with quote

Nomorelies wrote:
RE: New Soldier, a great deal of this book is copied directly from the Congressional Record and, as such, cannot be copyrighted. I found Sen. Fullbright's reply to Kerry (pg 40 in PDF) on political phonies to be prescient. Please, dear friends, take the time to read the letters from the other members of his low-brow anti-war group. When you read them you will see that many of the claims Kerry makes about atrocities committed by American soldiers were actually done by the ROK or the ARVN. NOT American soldiers. Kerry deliberately mis-characterized these testimonies to mislead the public into believing the atrocities were committed by Americans and that this group of 150 vets had witnessed these atrocities. NOT!!!! The letters were turned over to the Senate and made a part of the Congressional Record as well and are, therefore in the public domain. Have at it. We need to analyze each and every letter and the writer. When you start reading the letters they are not, and I repeat, NOT the bombshells Kerry claimed them be in 1971.

On second thought, do we think an analysis of these letters in The New Soldier should be a new topic? Opinons?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: