SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's working, keep kicking!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NavCPO (Ret)
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:09 am    Post subject: It's working, keep kicking! Reply with quote

A lot of questions about Kerry's service will never be answered, but there is no question that he 1) lied about being in Cambodia, 2) besmirched the honor of all Viet Nam era Vets when he lied in testimony to congress, 3) consorted with the enemy in Paris while still a member of the Naval Reserve and 4) gave aid and comfort to the enemy with his lies intended to inflame Americans against the military, and that were used against our POWs. He should have been charged with treason then and no traitor should ever be President of the U.S. I salute the SBVTs for having the guts to call him on it.

Arrow Keep the ads coming. Everytime Kerry strikes out at you I hear the ka-chink of Americans voting with their dollars Laughing
JoeC_NM
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said, I couldnt agree with you more! I hope the SwiftVets dont give in to the Liberal Media that tries to discredit them everyday! Keep up the fight and lets all expose him for the liar he is!
MG
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:46 am    Post subject: There Are Many Who Are Listening! Reply with quote

[size=18]I totally agree with the comments made in these ads. It had to be done!
I remember how I hated the Viet Nam war, but how in the world could a citizen of the United States give aid and comfort to the enemy by demonstrating against our own men and women in uniform? My values would not allow me to hurt others in that horrible way. It really makes you wonder. Question [/size]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: