SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please DONATE to Swifts - even if it's $5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:31 am    Post subject: Please Donate... Reply with quote

$64!! Wow, Flipper John's folks were right. You contributors really are rich Texans. But I only gave $50. I wanna be rich too. So, next payday, I plan another $50.
tiptie
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can keep this "stuck" by giving more money. $64? Let us try to raise the average.

Here is another $100 over the ones I gave before.

This election is too important to lose for lack of a few bucks to help get the word out.
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mom donated yesterday and she and Dad don't donate to political causes.
Herb
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You GottaBeKidding wrote:
My mom donated yesterday and she and Dad don't donate to political causes.

My daughter just gave $25.
NavCPO (Ret)
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every one of us who served in the VN era was tarred by the Kerry anti-military, "baby killer" brush. It didn't matter if you were in-country or not. If you wore a uniform you were either a baby killer or a baby killer wanna be. And everyone who has worn a uniform since that time has had to deal with the wrong-minded, misinformed, toadies who followed Fonda and Kerry. Kerry unjustly stained the image of the U.S. military and, more personally, has smeared the noble profession of "soldier." This is not a man we want to wield the power of Commander in Chief.

I've voted with my wallet and I encourage every vet, of ANY era, to do the same. The Swifties have had the guts to take point for this assault and it's up to the rest of us to give them what they need to set the record straight.
bach04
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only acceptable results are Kerry's imploding to a pulp as his past catches up to him or an utterly humiliating defeat on November 2. The millions of dollars invested by the democrats and their liberal band of brother networks didn't even affect Kerry's numbers. Look at all those millions spent by Soros and his MoveOn organization trying to paint Kerry as a man he is not. And yet the majority of Americans now still don't know what Kerry is about, and now (thanks to the swiftvets) many are wondering whether his whole history is just a sham. Liberal media organizations think that Americans are stupid, but we know a fraud when we see one. I contributed when I first heard about this site. I sent a check last week, and another check is mailed off today. I am far from rich, but I am looking forward to framing the NY TIMes headlines on NOvember 3 about Kerry's humiliating loss.
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Small Donatiions X many people = The Voice of the People!

Speak Out People!
Herb
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavCPO (Ret) wrote:
Every one of us who served in the VN era was tarred by the Kerry anti-military, "baby killer" brush. It didn't matter if you were in-country or not. If you wore a uniform you were either a baby killer or a baby killer wanna be. And everyone who has worn a uniform since that time has had to deal with the wrong-minded, misinformed, toadies who followed Fonda and Kerry.

Chief, I really appreciate you writing this.

As an infantry (Airborne) soldier who missed being sent to Vietnam by only a few weeks or months, I have never felt it quite my place to claim Kerry harmed me or my compatriots, but it is certainly the truth.

In Germany, we were forever defending outselves and fellow vets of "atrocities" in Vietnam. I also believe I was standing up for those who served in Vietnam more than for myself.

(I have a Nat. Def. but no Vietnam Svc.)

He harmed those who did serve in Vietnam SO MUCH MORE that it is much better coming from you.

Welcome home,
ArmyMedicsMom
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I donated $25.00 and my husband donated $25.00. I also donated to this website tonight.

http://www.stolenhonor.com/documentary/samples.asp

I don't have alot of money, but I have alot of junk, so I am going to have a rummage sale in 2 weeks. I will split the money between Swifties and Stolenhonor. Every little bit helps right?

Deb
Herb
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArmyMedicsMom wrote:
I donated $25.00 and my husband donated $25.00. I also donated to this website tonight.

http://www.stolenhonor.com/documentary/samples.asp

I don't have alot of money, but I have alot of junk, so I am going to have a rummage sale in 2 weeks. I will split the money between Swifties and Stolenhonor. Every little bit helps right?

Deb

You are a blessing.

Give what you can and when you can't give, ask your friends to give just a littlle -- even $5, $10, or more is HELPFUL and especially if you get MORE PEOPLE involved.

I mentioned earlier that my daughter gave $25 and later I found out that like you and your husband, both she and her nusband gave $25 each.

It's better that wey -- if you can give $50, split it among different names in your family to improve the COUNT of supporters.
Sisku Hanne
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every time I hear some doofus on TV falsely trash the Swiftees as a tool of the Republicans, it's worth $5. I will continue to donate from every paycheck for as long as this fight takes.
Not only to support the decades-overdue true voice of our Viet Nam veterans, but to show the "old media" that they are no longer going to be the lying thought police, history revisors, and creator of "facts".

It makes me laugh to hear the talking heads say "AREN'T WE SICK OF HEARING ABOUT THIS ALREADY?"
First of all, the Old York Times didn't even run a story on it until August 20th. Second of all, they still seem to be quite willing to flog Bush's TANG service and Abhu Ghraib into a lifeless pulp....so the short answer to the heads is "NO!"
We aren't done talking about this, we're only just getting started. And as far as I'm concerned we won't be done until every last Vet who desires to stand up and speak his piece gets a chance to do so.
bpilch
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never given to a political campaign. I am voting for Bush, but have not donated to him, nor will I. However, I donated $1000 to the swiftees after reading the website and realizing the story that hadn't yet come out for millions of Americans. These guys are putting up with tremendous abuse to do an invaluable service for this country. Btw, after watching the Dems and the Media attacking the swiftees instead of airing and debating the charges, I reupped and donated another $1000. I'm fortunate that I can donate that much, and it is the least I can do. Keep up the good fight, swiftees....
GiveMeFreedom
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to send another check this week too -- and give up my Friday night pizza! hmmm.... bologna ok tonight, honey? Laughing

But I do have a nagging question. I have seen posted on this site that Kerry is going on Meet the Press tonight and 60 minutes (I have no confirmation of that yet). Does anyone think he is going to apologize? If he does apologize, does that mean the SBVT's are going to end their campaign against him & forgive him? IMHO, I think that he will only be apologizing for political gain, and I hope that is transparent to EVERYONE. Evil or Very Mad
http://www.operationac.com
Support our Soldiers!!
ATCS
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

$25.00 tonite, more to come. (Gotta pay my bidness' bills this week).

Keep up the good work, Swifites!

ATCS
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Spousal Revenge Reply with quote

Wow! My wife couldn't stand the fact that I sent $50 without consulting her, so she sent her $50 today. Stay the course, determinedly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 11 of 18

Jump to: