SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

McCain--Kerrys protest/medal throwing is legit debate subj
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WalterW
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nomorelies wrote:
Kerry threw the medals over the fence? So what! He didn't have to bleed for them. Betcha he went back later that night and collected all of the tossed medals. Wow, with all the medals the vets threw away he could have a collection for his offfices and all seven of his homes.

See, he's not really that reckless.
Next thing you'll tell us is that he was cleaning up the medals to improve the ecology!
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WalterW wrote:
Nomorelies wrote:
Kerry threw the medals over the fence? So what! He didn't have to bleed for them. Betcha he went back later that night and collected all of the tossed medals. Wow, with all the medals the vets threw away he could have a collection for his offfices and all seven of his homes.

See, he's not really that reckless.
Next thing you'll tell us is that he was cleaning up the medals to improve the ecology!

Okay. I'll go along with that too.
drjohn
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What irritates me about McCain is that he is the co-author of the law that has given birth to 527 organizations. Things like 527's develop due to the law of untoward consequences. It happens so often when bureaucrats try to fix something.

McCain gave them birth and now he complains about what they do. And worse is that both his indignation and media attention are not proportionate. Democratic 527's have spent $63 million to the Swifties $1 million.

The Swifties are entitled to their hearing. They have earned it.

McCain ought to be quiet.
USAF66-70
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:39 am    Post subject: Kerry's Medals Reply with quote

“Kerry threw the medals over the fence.”

Someone suggested that during the debate Bush should say to Kerry: “John, I want to thank you for serving your country…and oh, BTW,” as he takes several medals out of his pocket and hands them to Kerry, “The White House gardener found these medals in the flower garden and was wondering if they’re yours?”

USAF 66-70
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:41 am    Post subject: Re: Kerry's Medals Reply with quote

USAF66-70 wrote:

Someone suggested that during the debate Bush should say to Kerry: “John, I want to thank you for serving your country…and oh, BTW,” as he takes several medals out of his pocket and hands them to Kerry, “The White House gardener found these medals in the flower garden and was wondering if they’re yours?”

USAF 66-70

ROFL madly
drjohn
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject: Re: Kerry's Medals Reply with quote

USAF66-70 wrote:

USAF 66-70

ROTFLMAO Laughing
Misty
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
Did anyone else hear Sean Hannity this past Thursday? He was doing his man on the street segment and asked one young man about the candidates. He said he was going to vote for the guy running against Bush, Kearney. Hannity asked him some about Jim Kearney and then asked how much he knew about the Kearney's VP choice, Stu Ped. Whoever it was acted as if he knew all about Mr. Stu Ped, mentioning accomplishments and all. It was about 3 people later that finally caught on just who Mr. Stu Ped really was, LOL.

What scares me, is these people also have a right to vote. To me, such an ill-informed vote is more dangerous than no vote at all.

Oh, don't worry. Mr. Stu Ped and his followers won't be able to figure out the ballot. Smile
Brother was on the USS Regulus - Vietnam
Husband was AirForce 3rd (34th) Tactical Fighter Wing - Security Police Bien Hoa Vietnam
markasass
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:57 am    Post subject: Re: Kerry's Medals Reply with quote

USAF66-70 wrote:

USAF 66-70

ROTFLMBO Laughing Please submit your idea to Letterman and Leno. This has "skit" written all over it.

"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. To all the people you can. As long as you ever can." - Wesley
J. Toy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McCAIN SAYS VIET VET ATTACK ADS ON KERRY COULD HAVE HEINOUS RESULTS -- BUSH COULD BE RE-ELECTED & MCCAIN WOULDN'T BE OFFERED SPOT IN KERRY'S CABINET

"Iconoclast"
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky for Arizona we don't see much of John McCain (Did I tell you he was a POW?). He's had a running battle with the local paper (No one likes the local paper so it's a wash). Aside from the Keating Five fiasco they had the temerity to point out that John McCain (Did I tell you he was POW?) was an oppotunistic carpetbagger, like Kerry [color=blue]Edited by Moderator [/color]Even Goldwater considered John McCain (Did I tell you he was a POW?) a RHINO. When he does show up it is usually to call us stupid idiots or push land swindles. Unfortunately John McCain (Did I tell you he was a POW?) has the Sun City vote locked and we can't get rid off him and he's free to strut as a darling of the media and the Dems.

Another Keating Fiver, John Glenn (who helped scramble the Senate Investigation into Clinton/Gore '96 so he could bump RightStuff Yeager from Seniors in Space) has been on the networks dissing the Swifties.
markasass
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I B Squidly wrote:
Lucky for Arizona we don't see much of John McCain (Did I tell you he was a POW?). He's had a running battle with the local paper (No one likes the local paper so it's a wash). Aside from the Keating Five fiasco they had the temerity to point out that John McCain (Did I tell you he was a POW?) was an oppotunistic carpetbagger, like KerryEdited by Moderator Even Goldwater considered John McCain (Did I tell you he was a POW?) a RHINO. When he does show up it is usually to call us stupid idiots or push land swindles. Unfortunately John McCain (Did I tell you he was a POW?) has the Sun City vote locked and we can't get rid off him and he's free to strut as a darling of the media and the Dems.

Another Keating Fiver, John Glenn (who helped scramble the Senate Investigation into Clinton/Gore '96 so he could bump RightStuff Yeager from Seniors in Space) has been on the networks dissing the Swifties.

I've lived in Ohio and John Glenn (Did I tell you he was an astronaut?) was my Senator for several years. John Glenn (Did I tell you he was an astronaut?) still owes the public reimbursement for millions of campaign-related tax dollars. John Glenn (Did I tell you he was an astronaut?) was a member of The Keating Five and was involved in influence peddling. John Glenn (Did I tell you he was an astronaut?) has the same integrity and credibility of John Kerry, Teddy Kennedy, Hill and Bill Clinton and other members of the Kerry Kool-Aid Kamp aka the KKK.

"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. To all the people you can. As long as you ever can." - Wesley
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread has gotten a little far afield. Let's get it back on topic : McCains view that Kerry's protests are a legitimate subject of debate.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: