SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What everyone should really take out of Estrich
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragon
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:17 am    Post subject: What everyone should really take out of Estrich Reply with quote

Despite her nonsense regarding the SBVFT possibility of making this election illegitimate, it was what she said prior to that exchange that is what the definition of "Kerry hypocracy' really is:

When asked about if the Kerry campaign had handled this correctly she finally came around to the knife in Kerry's back...

"Kerry was angry...as well as he should have been, as well as anyone that served in vietnam should have been whose honor was attacked."

That should be an interesting quote as a sidebar to the Kerry apologists arguments that are sure to come when the SBVFT finally take Kerry to task on HIS attacks on the honor of ALL the Vietnam Vets in his dispicable 1971 testimony in front of the U.S. Senate and his Cavitt debate with Mr. O'Neill.

These people do not even realize what a box canyon looks like - but they are about to

Cheers,

Dragon

note: Name edited in title
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, did Susan (hic) Estrich actually make a wee bit of a Freudian Slip? Laughing
arymann
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"Kerry was angry...as well as he should have been, as well as anyone that served in vietnam should have been whose honor was attacked."

Uh, didn't the Swift Vets serve honorably in Viet Nam? Oh, I forgot. No one's attacking them.

GO SWIFTVETS!
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Actually, I don't think Kerry gets angry, at least not concsiously. I believe he is a sociopath. In Unfit for Command there is a description of how he behaved in his cameo apperance at the 2003 swiftvet reunion. Based on that behaviour, he really is a narcissist who does not care at all about how he treats people and how they react back.

The man has no honor to be attacked, and he has repeatedly shown that throughout his entire adult life. If he had honor, and the truth, both being interdependent, he would release his records promptly and put away his accusers.

Zell Miller
Integrity
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coming from the brilliant Dukakis campaign strategist (was it heridea to put Mikey in the tank with the helmet ?) this is certainly an interesting rumination.

I much prefer hearing what others have to say than actually subjected myself to increased blood pressure listening to her.

She is, however, one of those that see no honor in military service and see no good coming from the United States military.
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I much prefer hearing what others have to say than actually subjected myself to increased blood pressure listening to her.

It could be worse.... You *could* be married to her.
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me, or does anyone else think of Gollum (Lord of the Rings) when she speaks?

Isn't it amazing that only Kerry can be angry as "anyone that served in vietnam should have been whose honor was attacked."

What does she think Kerry did in those Congressional hearings in 1971? What does she think both she, Kerry and the Kerry shills are doing to the SBVT right now?

Kerry has no honor: it is only his veracity that is being attacked.
drjohn
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it true that there is a plan to use Estrich's voice as a means of torture?
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya know, we could probably win this election by simply putting out the rumor that Estrich would be Kerry's press secretary.....
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cipher,

I would have guessed that she wasn't married, but I found an article on the internet that indicated that she was married and had two kids!
larrygj
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That she was Michael Dukakis's campaign manager pretty much says it all.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cipher wrote:
It could be worse.... You *could* be married to her.

cipher,

That's un-called-for! Speaking as an individual, not as a Moderator, you should know better than that! (Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!)

Wink
Bill Levinson
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:57 am    Post subject: Estrich = bigmouth bass Reply with quote

Dimsdale wrote:
Is it just me, or does anyone else think of Gollum (Lord of the Rings) when she speaks?

She reminds me of a largemouth bass, which can open up wide enough to swallow a frog (or even a duckling) whole.

If SBVT makes a Bush victory illegitimate, than MoveOn.org makes a Kerry victory even more illegitimate.
W.P. Wily
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Hmmm... "Go away and never come back!"

Yep, that's the ticket! Very Happy
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill Levinson, that's just what I had thought too. The idea that she would say that somehow SBVT would make a Bush win illegitimate is insulting to all of us regular Americans as though we're somehow too stupid to know that the moveon.orgs, mochael moores, AMerican whatevers united, and all the other hate Bush spew groups aren't doing such a massive anti-Bush venom campaign that it would make a kerry win even more illegitimate.

And actually, james carville most reminds me of Gollum. But estrich is a sure comparison too. But I hate to insinuate that Gollum is that ugly and audibly displeasing.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: