SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Democrats tactics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robert_PL
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: Democrats tactics Reply with quote

Gentlemen

I have noticed that you can't neutralize Democrats accusations
about financing your campaign by Republicans. This
is Democrats tactics to change the subject - not to talk
about John Kerry Vietnam history but to talk about
financing your campaign. In my opinion you should simply
say to those accusers - Let's assume that we are financed
by Republicans, are you accusing as of lying about John Kerry,
if yes - show our lies! I think that this is most effective tactics
in this situation.

Yours faithfully,
Robert
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robert, we have many Democrat supporters, not all of them are radical leftwingers. John O'Neill himself has supported Democrats more than Republicans.

Maybe we need to differentiate between Democrats and leftwingers that have stolen the party from Democrats who are more moderate or conservative.
Robert_PL
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
Robert, we have many Democrat supporters, not all of them are radical leftwingers. John O'Neill himself has supported Democrats more than Republicans.

Maybe we need to differentiate between Democrats and leftwingers that have stolen the party from Democrats who are more moderate or conservative.

I agree with you. I use term Democrats because they are mainly Democrats, but I can start calling swift vets' accusers Liberals, is this OK?
hiyall
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard a Kerry spokesman attempting to discredit the latest person to offer public eyewitness testimony about the 1st purple heart incident by claiming it was quid pro quo for getting a recent large business contract.

Also, the common theme is that it is a smear; it is unfair; it will not be a valid victory if due to the Swiftees; and the ads are just lies that have been proven such.

I only hope that you Swiftees get the exposure that you need to show enough critical voters how shallow and false those claims are!

My 2 cents.

It would be effective maybe to outline in a timeline the narrative of John Kerry's actions and testimony versus POW's status ...
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been trying to use the term far left liberal or left wingers, Robert.
Nathanyl
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're basically using the same tactics that Clinton used all the time. The difference is going to be that Kerry isn't Clinton, and isn't president.
dabigkahuna
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:42 am    Post subject: Confirmed lie Reply with quote

It seems to me that a clear example of the honesty - or lack thereof - from the Democrat side (and liberal media) is the constant repetition of the claim that ALL of Kerry's crew members support his version of what he did.

Since Gardner does not, these Democrats and liberal reporters must be either really stupid or flat-out lying.

It clearly shows they are willing to misrepresent things which are quite clear. If they are willing to lie this blatantly, why would anyone trust them on things they can more easily blow smoke about?
sevry
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: Confirmed lie Reply with quote

dabigkahuna wrote:
and liberal reporters must be either really stupid or flat-out lying.

Well - YEAH!

They ARE stupid. And they ARE flat-out lying.

NBC, this morning, dared people to watch an interview just prior to the Rep Convention in NYC, above and inside the empty hall. Who were they interviewing? Yep - you guessed it. HILLARY CLINTON! Good ole Hil.

They LM (leftwing 'mainstream') essentially dare people, now, even some Dem supporters who are repulsed at living in Orwell's 1984 via the boob-tube, to either watch - or, heck, if you don't like then go do something else. We double-dare's ya - "seared-seared" dare's ya. And their bet, quite obviously, is that they have people hooked on their programming. It's just that simple. That's how they'll swing the swingers, achieve victory with vets, and entice the Independent. Cause none of them will switch to C-SPAN, or even FOX (on a good day), and so on. Heck, none will listen to talk radio.

So . . . they'll look at their polls in a few weeks, and talk to the precinct captains in the 'battleground' states, whatever those are at the time, and say - nooooo, this can't BE? Oh, the pain! We didn't cover the story. How does anybody know about it? They'll be like that right up to election day. How can this BE? they'll say. Old journalists don't die, they just become irrelevant.
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the media can defend Kerry until after he is elected then they will say "Well the voters have decided on the SwiftVets charges". And then use that as an excuse to not talk about it anymore.
dabigkahuna
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Confirmed lie Reply with quote

sevry wrote:
dabigkahuna wrote:
and liberal reporters must be either really stupid or flat-out lying.

Well - YEAH!

They ARE stupid. And they ARE flat-out lying.

To me, this absolutely clear-cut lie (when they say ALL of Kerry's crew support him) is like how we put Al Capone in prison. Even though Capone was responsible for many violent crimes, what got him in prison was simply tax evasion! He was clever enough to muddy the waters about the obvious major crimes, but missed the small one.

Likewise, there are some major issues in the Vietnam service that Kerry can muddy, but this part is clear cut.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: