SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Investigative Alert Note

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robert Cooper
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:17 pm    Post subject: Investigative Alert Note Reply with quote

In your own investigations of documents and involving Kerry - ie, document, articles, military records, etc. - take note of any appearance of a Senator's name and pass the information to me.

I have reason to believe that the Senator's of the Committee on Foreign Affairs enlisted and collaborated with John Kerry and rehearsed and staged the hearing before Congress in 1971.

READ: http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6129

I have also been informed that John O'Neil was denied a hearing by this committee as revealed in "Unfit for Command." The reason for this is because John O'Neil didn't serve their pre-existing agenda.
Geano
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have reason to believe that the Senator's of the Committee on Foreign Affairs enlisted and collaborated with John Kerry and rehearsed and staged the hearing before Congress in 1971.

Oh yes, I agree...lots of behind the scenes stuff... " Red Flags" everywhere...Example from the testimony...

(From Chairman J.W.Fulbright’s opening remarks…)

I would like to add simply on my own account that I regret very much the action of the Supreme Court in denying the veterans the right to use the Mall. [Applause.]
I regret that. It seems to me to be but another instance of an insensitivity of our Government to the tragic effects of this war upon our people.

(and near the end of the testimony):

Senator JAVITS. I don't want to delay either the witness or the committee. Senator Case was tied up on the floor on your resolution on the encampment and the expected occurred, of course. It has gone to the calendar.
Senator SYMINGTON. If you will yield, Senator. I have to preside at 1 o'clock. I thank you for your testimony.
Mr. KERRY. Thank you, Senator. [Applause.]
Senator JAVITS. It has gone to the calendar but I think the point has been very well made by, I think, the total number of sponsors. There were some 27 Senators…

(a few minutes later in response to Chairman Fulbright asking if JFK has anything further to say):

Mr. KERRY. No, sir; I would just like to say on behalf of the Vietnam Veterans Against the War that we do appreciate the efforts made by the Senators to put that resolution on the floor, to help us, help us in their offices in the event we were arrested and particularly for the chance to express the thoughts that I have put forward today. I appreciate it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: