SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Now on Fox - Greta taking calls "On The Record"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:57 am    Post subject: Now on Fox - Greta taking calls "On The Record" Reply with quote

Greta answers a call "If we had a Democratic representative here, we could answer that one..."

What the heck is Susan Ostrich (my spelling)? She certainly isn't objective in any way (and I think she should give up the smokes and booze - that voice kills!)

SOTG
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Now on Fox - Greta taking calls "On The Record" Reply with quote

Son Of The Godfather wrote:
Greta answers a call "If we had a Democratic representative here, we could answer that one..."

What the heck is Susan Ostrich (my spelling)? She certainly isn't objective in any way (and I think she should give up the smokes and booze - that voice kills!)

SOTG

I think she's quite representative of the entire party machine. Not democrats, the democrat machinery.
ALMOUNT
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Susan Estrogen....her voice is like fingernails on a chalk board

and her mouth looks like a torn pocket.. Twisted Evil

and God Help Us...she's a Professor of politics.. Shocked

http://www.DELTARAIDERS.COM

I killed a six pack....just to watch it DIE
hiyall
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: Just my 2 cents on a ramble: Reply with quote

Susan Estrich likes very much to toot her own horn. She beamed when taking credit for "writing the rape shield law" as exists in Colorado for example, even though it was a side bar and not very relevant to the discussion.

She represents the very best and the very worst of our legal system. She is bright and knows the system's ins and outs. She is an expert at gamesmanship and winning a debate encounter no matter what the facts are. She does openly tells untruths and fallacies if it moves forward her advocacy. She openly uses power (e.g. microphone) to advance her cause even at the expense of truth or fairness.

The problem is one of ethics, however. It is the compromising of ethics and willingness to misrepresent facts that is the worst of her profession.

She is a law professor ... and most likely is instilling her ethics and tactics in younger versions of herself. That is the worrisome side of Susan Estrich to me.

These folks walk under the cover of great and lofty ideals and symbols in order to conceal their mischief. The ALCU, for example, exploits the Civil Rights legislation, in order to, obtain legal fees from bringing forth cases to ban a cross or a word ("God") from any business or establishment in which a human might come across it. In my opinion, were it not for the ability to reclassify these lawsuits as civil rights cases (and therefore guarantee a fat fee stipend), these cases would either not exist or be very rare.

You lawyers out there ... have a field day with this post please. If I am mistaken, please correct me.

Back to the topic of Senator Kerry. I wished that the request for an apology had included the meetings with the North Vietnamese in the early 1970's and 1990's with a request to reveal the nature and content of those meetings.

As an individual whose service was 1968 to 1974, the crux of the damage I suffered was Senator Kerry's conduct after he returned from Vietnam. I was not put at risk by his irreverance to command, dereliction of duty, risky behavior and judgement while on patrol and fleeing (then returning) combat like those who served with him. I did not have to rely on Lt JG Kerry to protect my backside or take decisive action in a combat situation.

Bottomline, I remain appreciative of this small group of Vietnam Veterans with firsthand experience of then Lt JG Kerry who took on the challenge to come forward with their testimony and who put their good name, family and self at risk of the retaliation of a very wealthy and vengeful adversary. Again, they are demonstrating true heroism in my opinion.
Malvern
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:17 pm    Post subject: Susan Estrich Reply with quote

This is the best. Ms. Estrich has lost it. I think the Kerry folks are realizing that the wheels are coming off their wagon. Below are only the first few paragraphs. Do read the entire article.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/9/1/90434.shtml
Mad as Hell

Evil or Very Mad
Susan Estrich
Wednesday, Sep. 1, 2004
"My Democratic friends are mad as hell, and they aren't going to take it any more.

"They are worried, having watched as another August smear campaign, full of lies and half-truths, takes its toll in the polls.

"They are frustrated, mostly at the Kerry campaign, for naively believing that just because all the newspapers and news organizations that investigated the charges of the Swift Boat assassins found them to be full of lies and half-truths, they wouldn't take their toll. The word on the street is that Kerry himself was ready to fire back the day the story broke, but that his campaign, believing the charges would blow over if they ignored them, counseled restraint.

But most of all, activist Democrats are angry. As one who lived through an August like this, 16 years ago - replete with rumors that were lies, which the Bush campaign claimed they had nothing to do with and later admitted they had planted - I'm angry, too. I've been to this movie. I know how it works. Lies move numbers.........
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually they had two. Susan and Greta. Greta's husband is active with the Kerry campaign. She gave an on the air disclosure several months ago.
MAXX
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject: Susan Estrich desparate Reply with quote

Wow - Ms. "Ostrich" seems to openly admit "527 coordination" between the DEM party and these new to be formed ISSUE groups to be formed soleily for the purpose of slinging mud at President Bush.

just to give some perspective, I guess not even 10 more "drunk driving" records for Bush or Cheney could match what Mr. Kerry's own public appearances from the 1970ies and thereafter are inflicting in damage on his own campaign. right now.

After her plain open remarks, which remind me of a "Deaniac" attack posture, no longer will they be able to defy responsibilty on co-ordinated attack ads of the worst sort (such as the ones comparing Prez Bush to Hitler and all the other Soros financed venom) .. I think you made the Liberal establishment desparate.

What a pleasant result !
MAXX (from Austria)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: