SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Letter to Bill O'Reilly
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent a post to Ailes, Garrett, etc., and Garrett was the only one to respond.
Slednfool
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Not to muddy the waters re: returning things to Bill O'Reilly, but I finally got a response from www.billoreilly.com as concerns a return shipping address:

Bill O'Reilly.com Returns
1915 10th Ave. W.
Mobridge, SD 57601

IMHO, returning books, etc. to the Fox News address in New York would be much better, as I'm sure the South Dakota address is just some anonymous warehouse, but if you actually wish a refund, you probably need to use it. I, for one, don't want a refund. I just want Bill O'Reilly to know how disappointed I am in him.

I was not looking for a refund, I didnt buy the books from his site and the shirt was a gift, I'm just trying to make a statement.
arymann
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evaluating the number of discontents on this site alone, I think BOR's ratings will go down after this is over. He's getting attention now because we all want to see what he has to say next, but he's bound to lose listeners and viewers big time.

I'm almost sorry that I don't have any BOR items to return to Mr. Bill. I wonder if he will report that he's getting a lot of his merchandise back?????

Go SwiftVets!
JK
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:46 am    Post subject: Letter to Bill O'Reilly Reply with quote

As mentioned I support the movement to demand O'Reilly have John O'Neill on his show, there can be NO excuse. I have not liked O'Reilly's attitude when it comes to the swift boat veterans issue and would rather do anything but watch his show or listen to his radio program. So I join the boycott to show my displeasure.

JK
Ray Moore
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:33 am    Post subject: BOR Reply with quote

Just sent an e-mail (1:30AM)and it went thru w/o any problem
Jim T.
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill O'Reilly is not worth our time. You would think after we have communicated our frustrations (he has blocked my e-mail address) he would "see the light." However, he continues to ignore us (my wife tells me he made no mention of SBWT last night, I refuse to watch i.e. I am BOYCOTTING BILL O'REILLY!!!!!!). In stark contrast, Hannity&Colmes see fit to give the story the exposure is deseves.

To add insult to injury, who does he book on his show this week? Bono and P-Diddy!!! Now I don't know about you, but during the Republican National Convention these two are the last people I want to hear from. Come to think of it, would there ever be a good time to hear from these two? What is O'Reilly thinking??? Has he lost sight of who his audience is and accordingly who has lined his pockets with gold??

I can only conclude, that on the subject of SBVT, Bill O'Reilly is "Unfair and Unbalanced" And because of this, just as I no longer drink French wine, I do not watch Bill O'Reilly!!

BOYCOTT BILL O'REILLY
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Bono and P-Diddy!!!

The new drama / crime-show - Watch for it on CBS, coming this Fall...

SOTG
RideAHarley
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:51 pm    Post subject: Letter to Mr. O Reply with quote

I have been trying to email Mr. O for days and my emails kept coming back, just as all of yours have. Then someone posted this email address.. bill.oreilly@foxnews.com and I tried it yesterday and so far I have not received and error or return.

Here is my letter.. I am not as good at voicing my opinion as a lot of your are but I gave it my shot and feel better for doing so.

Bill,
You need to give the Swift Vets a more Fair and Balanced approach. If you had spend 14 months in the muck and crap of Nam that this Marine did (along with 10's of thousands of others) you would be looking at this issue with a much different point of view.
For those of us that were there and then came home to go about our lives after our tour and then being spit upon by long haired freaks that weren’t there when we left, you would also have a different view.
Then again you admit you were never in the military, but you are so quick to point out that you “saw” combat in Central America, as a newman, so you know what we went through. Did you have boots on your feet when you “saw” combat. Mine fell apart on me while I was there and I couldn’t get a new pair because there weren’t any. Did you have a rain jacket when you “saw” combat. Well I stood in the monsoons and 120 degree heat, sopping wet to the bone because my government couldn’t provide me with a poncho. When we had one sewn one up for us out of a blanke and shelter half we were told we couldn't wear it because it wasn't gov. issue.
When you “saw” combat was it on an ambush, out in the middle of the boonies, pitch dark and not able to see 10 feet in front of you. Did you wade through miles of crap up to your neck to get to that ambush. Were you scared shitless while waiting there not knowing if you were going to go home standing up or in a bag.
When you “saw” combat was it from taking enemy fire from a village that you had just liberated.. and were you told that you couldn’t shoot back because you might hit a villager.
I could go on and on.. but I won’t. But don’t tell me I don't have the right to question anyone’s service to his country when I almost gave mine, many times over, in the 14 MONTHS I spent in Nam, not knowing if I would live or die.
John Kerry.. 3 purple hearts and never bled.. 4 months on the river and qualified to be our commander in chief.. I don’t think so.
I DO have the right to question everything about Kerry. He is not a hero to me.. he is a communist sympathizer and a traitor to all the soldiers that have their names on the Wall in D.C.

--
Chris D
Prescott, Arizona
U.S. Marine Corps (former)

Here is that email address again.. bill.oreilly@foxnews.com

RideAHarley.com - Prescott, Arizona

Last edited by RideAHarley on Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:32 am; edited 5 times in total
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched the convention last night on C-Span. I'm not giving any of the networks a bump. Let alone Bill O'Reilly, the worst traitor yet.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of my emails to BOR have been refused lately. What's going on? Has he locked his box?
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Letter to Bill... Reply with quote

Nomorelies wrote:
All of my emails to BOR have been refused lately. What's going on? Has he locked his box?
Maybe he's hiding under his desk.
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

send them instead to roger.ailes@fownews.com If you can't talk to the talking head talk to the boss. Laughing
BillGremm
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 years ago I thought Bill O'Wrongly was great, and then .... over time.... I began to realize that this guy is playing me, a conservative, for a fool. I would no more want to spend an hour with this arrogant elitest than I would John Kerry.

He dodged the draft during the Vietnam era by becoming a public school teacher and has tried to build credibilty on a lie. He became a teacher to avoid the draft---THERE IS NO HONOR IN THAT--.

His show is headed for the tank---oh , but maybe he will reemerge as an obvious lib.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to geedunk....
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom

Who is Roger?

Thanks

Theresa
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: