SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You make all of us from the sea service proud!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh Hopkins
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:17 pm    Post subject: You make all of us from the sea service proud! Reply with quote

As I watch all that has transpired with you fine men being branded as liars, and political hacks it just strengthens my resolve on the issue of John Kerry being a terrible option for President. I had known of his protesting and in just that regard he was disqualified as a candidate in my eyes. It was disgraceful the lies and propaganda he perpatrated back in those hearings of his own supposed brothers he left behind who were under fire being killed and wounded. Now you patriots have brought to light his supposed gallantry under fire is also probably fiction.
I have one question and it must be answered by Mr. Kerry.
WHEN WILL WE SEE YOUR MILITARY RECORDS!!!!!!!!!
I think we all know now why he hasn't released them.

I'm sure you men thought you were done fighting when you left the war long ago but, this quite possibly will be the most important thing you will do.

With the greatest respect.
Josh Hopkins

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: