SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The New Soldier

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:03 am    Post subject: The New Soldier Reply with quote

You have GOT TO check out EBAY.

(You can also get the book itself. You can probably get it way faster than Amazon) Maybe this is whrere all the store copies went Question

COMPLETE TEXT IN PDF FORMAT

COMES

WITH ALL PICTURES FROM THIS CONTROVERSIAL BOOK

INSTANT DOWNLOAD

WHY PAY MORE

FOR THE SAME THING ON CD ROM???? WHEN YOU CAN GET IT AS SOON AS PAYMENT IS RECIEVED!

OTHERS ARE SELLING THE SAME THING ON EBAY AT A HIGHER COST

YOU WILL RECIEVE A PASSWORD TO A SITE THAT HAS MORE INFORMATION ON JOHN KERRY THEN ANYONE ON EBAY IS SELLING... FBI FILES, PICTURES OF KERRY IN THE VIETNAM MEMORIAL SHRINE SHAKING SOME COMUNISTS HAND AND PRAISING HIM FOR HELPING THEM TO WIN THE WAR AGAINST THE AMERICANS.

INCLUDES:

INTRO

MAIN CONTENT

EPILOGUE

YOU ALSO GET:

THE COMPLETE JOHN KERRY TESTIMONY BEFORE senate 1971

Read three chapters of John O'Neill's book UNFIT FOR COMMAND online for FREE.

THIS IS A TESTIMENT IN BLACK AND WHITE OF WHAT JOHN KERRY IS REALLY ALL ABOUT!!!!! HE IS ALOT MORE LIBERAL THAN EVEN THE CLINTONS WERE!!!

This book is out of print. John Kerry does not allow the publisher to reprint it. Kerry has tried to buy up all copies of the book.

YOU ALSO GET VIDEO CLIPS OF KERRY

Other video clips:

Kerry spinning on Meet the Press -- May 6, 2001 / April 18, 1971 (1:52, 4.7MB)

A "Kerry medley" from his Congressional testimony -- April 22, 1971 (1:39, 4.2MB)

John Kerry / John O'Neill debate on the Dick Cavett Show -- June 30, 1971 (2:01:17, streamed from C-SPAN)

John O'Neill on Sen. John Kerry -- April 21, 2004 (30:12, streamed from C-SPAN)

Swift Boat Veterans for Truth Press Conference -- May 04, 2004 (1:21:52, streamed from C-SPAN)

VVAW documents and flyers:

Operation RAW Flyer 1, September 1970

Operation RAW Flyer 2, September 1970

U.S. Infantry Company Flyer, September, 1970

Operation Raw Schedule, Sept 7, 1970

Executive Committee Minutes, Sept 11, 1970

Original invitation to the Winter Soldier Investigation, January 1971

Minutes, July 20, 1971

-----
VVAW film clips:

Operation RAW: Let's Simulate Some Atrocities -- September 1970 (1:12, 1.3MB)

Winter Soldier Investigation: My Advanced Genocide Training -- February 1971 (1:15, 1.35MB)

Winter Soldier Investigation: Kerry Elicits Riveting Testimony -- February 1971 (1:52, 2.0MB)

Dewey Canyon III: Olympic Medal Toss Event -- April 23, 1971 (2:21, 5.8MB)

YOU ALSO GET THE COMPLETE FBI FILES OF THE TIME

THIS IS MORE MORE MORE THAN ANYONE HAS ON KERRY TO DATE!

YOU WONT BE DISAPOINTED IN THS. IF YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW WHAT JOHN AND TERESA KERRY (billionaires for the commoon man... yeah right) DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW.... IT IS ALL HERE.... and there is still more !!!

John Kerry's infamous testimony before the senate in 1971 in which he stated that American soldiers in Vietnam were rapists and warcriminals can be read online too.

CHECK OUT MY AUCTIONS FOR THE TWO FACED CHARM OF KERRY FOR YOUR ITALIAN CHARM BRACELET!!! VERY GOOD WAY TO SHOW THE REAL KERRY!

NO SHIPPING FEE
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if this qualifies, but PLEASE don't purchase bootleg copies of this book. Aside from violating the copyright act, you are also cutting into the impact of sales for the publisher. They are really going out on a limb here and if the books don't sell, they are the ones out a lot of money.

Not to mention the charity the royalties are being donated to...

Be patient and get yours legitimately....

MJB
markasass
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MJB wrote:
I don't know if this qualifies, but PLEASE don't purchase bootleg copies of this book. Aside from violating the copyright act, you are also cutting into the impact of sales for the publisher. They are really going out on a limb here and if the books don't sell, they are the ones out a lot of money.

Not to mention the charity the royalties are being donated to...

Be patient and get yours legitimately....

MJB

Ditto. I had to get my copy of "The New Soldier" via PDF download (thanks very much to http://www.freekerrybook.com/ ), because I couldn't find it anywhere else, including the library, but I would most certainly NOT purchase a book via an E-Bay PDF sale, UNLESS I knew, WITH 100% ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY that this type of sale is sanctioned by the authors of Unfit for Command, the SBVT, and that all proceeds are going to charity, as are being done by John O'Neill. FWIW.

"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. To all the people you can. As long as you ever can." - Wesley

Last edited by markasass on Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised I'm not selling it. I just can't believe they are selling the PDF on Ebay along with all that other stuff.

You can get the book on Ebay if you can't find it in the stores. Like I said before, this could be why some of the stores are sold out. People buy out all the copies and auction them off on Ebay.
Gabs
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased my book from Waldenbook in a Columbus Mall, they were just taking them out of a box ... I got lucky!

Thank you John O'Neill for writing this book and to all the Swiftboat Vets who have come forward to tell the truth.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, but some of you are getting John Kerry's 1971 book "The New Soldier" mixed up with John O'Neill's new best-seller, "Unfit for Command." Smile
PhuCat to Phu Quoc
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

manelly wrote:
Surprised I'm not selling it. I just can't believe they are selling the PDF on Ebay along with all that other stuff.

You can get the book on Ebay if you can't find it in the stores. Like I said before, this could be why some of the stores are sold out. People buy out all the copies and auction them off on Ebay.

I know a Mud Marine that found a copy of Kerry's book "The New Soldier" in a basket at a used bookstore for about $15 in mid-March, he sold it for several hundred bucks on eBay, and since that time the demand and price has spiralled up like crazy.

The going price for John F. Kerry's book "The New Soldier" among used book sellers hit the $2500 mark by March, when I first checked more than five months ago, perhaps earlier. Current prices this morning for "The New Soldier" range from $750 - $2500.

To follow the pricing and availability of "The New Soldier" in the used book market, go to - John Kerry books - http://vikingphoenix.com/e2004/kerry/jfkerrybooks.htm
and click on the photo of the "The New Soldier".

If you ask around long enough in the right places, I hear you can get copies in CD/DVD done in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) without going on eBay.

Did Jane Fonda help the North Vietnamese communists?
http://vikingphoenix.com/politics/polls/jfondapoll-1.htm
mark gray
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got mine over the internet. There are a couple of sites where you can DL it for free.
The reason I point this out ' this Piece of Garbage' is not a collectors item where it may increase in value, but kerry is still going to get royalties from any purchase. Because the book is a pack of lies and doesnt deserve any hard earned dollars to pay for it.

Mark
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: