SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's Campaign Meltdown!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hueygunner
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:36 am    Post subject: Kerry's Campaign Meltdown! Reply with quote

Turn up the heat, Swifties!

The Democrats are reorganizing to ward off the Swifties' ad attacks.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like this wasn't expected.
The Swifts are the most effective anti-Kerry force out there.
It only makes sense that they are gearing up to attack.
Attack is what they do best. They have nothing they actually stand for. They only know how to be against something, AND WE'RE IT.
If we garner their undevided attention, then they will be preoccupied with fighting us as Kerry loses everything else.
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday I cleared out all the cookies and the like on my computer box and had to use google to get back to this site. I have never book marked it.

I found something extraordinary. There was a site (I'll try and provide the links) set up to slander everything about the swift vets. A very, very large site. They took each and every one of the Swifties points and had a hollow or false rebuttal to all.

They attributed a large amount of the Swift Vets success to Sean Hannity. When Hannity's name first showed up in text it was as a link to a supposed 'Google search result' on the words 'Sean hanity'. This was the damndest thing as there were about 40 articles about hanity and they were all on some site called 'the daily howler'. Each and every one of the articles about hanity were full of hatred, lies and the like.

I thought it was odd that hannity would have so very many attacks, all from one source and nothing else as a result of a 'google search'. I than opened up a new window and did my own search on 'sean hannity' and found a totally different set of results.

I don't know how they did it but they've created a whole slew of counterfeit web pages to discredit everything and anything about anyone who is exposing Kerry as the opportunistic sociopath his lifetime experiences have defined him as.

Here's the link to the web page:

http://swiftvets.eriposte.com/

Here's the link to the hannity thing:

http://swiftvets.eriposte.com/behindsbv.htm

Click on the highlighted 'sean hanity' and check out the results from the google search they provide. Then do your own search on the same words and find a world of difference.

Very expensive website, full of lies and someone is paying for it.

The only thing missing is they forgot to include me as a key player in the vast right wing conspiricy..... Darned if I don't get my marching orders straight from my concious....
ScottyDog
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The website is a joke and typical of the leftest propaganda we are force fed.

Wanna bet the Kerry campaign is behind it?
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uisguex Jack,
Those websites are proof that the left really thinks the American People are stupid.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: ...Meltdown Reply with quote

Geraldine Ferraro just called all of us masked extortionists because the Swiftees asked Flipper John for an apology. I believe she owes each and every veteran an apology. I might accept but I wouldn't let her lick my boots. Besides that, she's a poopy head.
KavMan
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep the pressure on
SBVFT is really working, it was fun watching MSNBC last night on AfterHours having a heated debate on it
Pump out more new ads, maybe one calling Kerry out to a debate or something
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This website is indeed interesting. It almost sounds like a non-citizen who is writing. He/she says that this website is an opportunity for the writer to learn more about the United States and the world. All the text in bold is added by me.

Read the following under the heading of "About Us" on the home page of the main site, eRiposte.com.

Quote:
This is a news analysis, commentary and personal opinion website - that was kicked off on 9-2-02.

To go to the Home Page, you may click on the logo (at the top) at any time or click here.

Overall, I hope that eRiposte will be more than a drop in the ocean of public opinion, with the goal of influencing America's democratic traditions because I admire the United States for a lot of what it has stood for over the years. Through this website I aim to keep an eye on various issues facing the U.S. (and sometimes the world at large, especially including another country I admire - India), and to find ways to provide more balance to public debates on these issues. I strongly believe in civil debate and reasoned, factual analysis; however, I may sometimes provide links to extreme or highly unbalanced views of others on this website in my attempt to not stifle free speech and to provide as many views on an issue as I see fit.

This website is as much an opportunity for me to learn more about the U.S. and the world, as it is to write about them. I do not hold firm political leanings (I am an independent) - I have interests and leanings that tend to be issue-based. On certain issues I may lean towards a "liberal" outlook, on some towards a more "conservative" outlook, and sometimes my leanings may not fall into either of these "categories". Very broadly speaking, I tend to be socially liberal, fiscally conservative and somewhat hawkish from a foreign policy standpoint. To that extent, my "bias" (who doesn't have one!) is not so much politically-oriented as it is issue-oriented. The main content links and our logos are intentionally green. I am proudly pro-environment.

It is truly impossible for me to comment on every key issue or news article on every area that this site/blog covers. I simply don't have time to post on a regular basis given that this is a hobby more than anything else - nor do I have time to cover every topic that may be the hottest topic at any given time. I pick and choose topics and issues based on the time I have available to cover them.

To contact me or to send your comments/feedback, please email feedback-at-eriposte-dot-com. Civility will be appreciated.

TRS

http://www.eriposte.com/about-us.htm
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Center for Media..., Disinfopedia, and those sites are DNC run sites.
Funny they would name a site Disinfopedia, since so many remember the communist "disinformation" lines of attack. I suppose it shows the naivete of their youthful website producers..
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: E-Riposte? Reply with quote

"Riposte" is the French word for "retaliation" or "rebuttal", depending on its context. This website probably has a "French connection", probably with the intent of retaliating or rebutting someone's arguments, possibly from a French point of view.

Vietnam veterans know how the French handled Vietnam--try to save their colony, then cut and run. They were also in cahoots with Saddam Hussein. Can they be trusted?
ArmyWife
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the web page is connected to John Kerry's cousin...the one who ran for President of France.
mrhct
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swifts is under no obligation to host anti-Swifts material on its own site - Admin
WHarold
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: A little Digging... Reply with quote

Going to http://www.whois.net/whois.cgi2?d=http://swiftvets.eriposte.com/
and you can see who's registered the domain name. It shows it registered to http://www.compassiongate.com/ . After some more digging, I discovered that the domain name is registered through Domains By Proxy ( http://www.domainsbyproxy.com ). Domains By Proxy provides anonymity to domain registrants. So...whoever owns these domains doesn't want anyone to know who they are. What does that say about them?
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, WHarold - thanks! Smile
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sure I could venture a guess and be pretty close to being on target, but that saying about "assume" always rears up and bites me. Laughing
Seriously though this neither surprises me or would it if those responsible are the ones I am thinking of.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: