SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you SWIFTVETS

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iammad
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject: Thank you SWIFTVETS Reply with quote

Thanks for speaking the truth. I was Drafted into the Marine Corps in 1969 . I was one of the lucky one who never saw combat. Thanks to men like you. I respect you courage then and now. I will stand with you. And say God Bless .
MarkRock
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:00 am    Post subject: Thank you for your courage, then and now Reply with quote

I admire the courage of the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, especially those who have appeared in the advertisements and on TV and radio shows. You all showed courage decades ago when you served our country in the Vietnam war and you are serving it today by not being silent as a liar and a fraud attempts to win the Presidency. Thank you and keep up the good work.
Chukkal
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I salute each and every one of you! You are true heroes! My brother-in-law served in Viet Nam and was a tunnel rat. He managed to serve 11 months before he was shot in the leg and sent to Japan to recover. When he arrived home he was "welcomed" with shouts of anger and disgust. He still can't bring himself to discuss it. We sent him a camera every month he was there and he sent the film home....the cameras were ruined by the water in the ditches. He has only seen the pictures once and told us at that time almost every soldier in the pics were killed. He was one of 8 out of his company of 200 that survived Viet Nam.

Thank you for bringing these heroes the real victory they deserve.

Shame on Kerry for his disservice to our country!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: