SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please DONATE to Swifts - even if it's $5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
warhead2
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

donated for the second time myself
is there anywhere on the site with stats about how much has been donated and by how many?
Sonar5
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:20 pm    Post subject: Just Did my $25.00 Reply with quote

Just Did my $25.00

Hopefully I can do more soon...

Come on folks, step up and Contribute whatever you can....

Regards,
Joe

Great job, SBVFT.... Keep up the heat folks, we still have two more months to go...

Never retreat....
Never think we've won.....
Never give in to the enemy.....
Never stop spreading the news....
Never stop telling your friends family, neighbors about this site.....
Never stop calling talk shows, radio shows, writing letters to the editors...

Always stay involved, You Will Make A Difference....

Never prouder of you all....

My Home at AboutPolitics.net:
http://www.aboutpolitics.net/phpBB2/index.php

Mozamblake
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: Donated $100 for my Dad Reply with quote

Growing up, my Dad was always troubled by the betrayal of some in this country during his service in Vietnam.

I remember when my mom's car broke down and she had to drive us both to church in my dad's car. I still wonder what the church members thought about the "Jane Fonda: American Traitor *****" bumper sticker on the back window.

Later in life, my dad joined several Vietnam Vet organizations. His final service was all volunteer with the Salvation Army in Maui - serving the homeless, ringing the bell at Christmas, doing whatever he could. He passed away in January of this year - at only 53 - and was given a military burial on the island.

These "protesters" that desecrated our soldiers, compromised our POWs, and met with enemy governments during wartime, deserve expulsion or worse. They certainly don't deserve the privilege of leading this great nation.

Thank you for your work.

Sean Blake
Long Beach, CA
Custer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Let us know if the well get's low on cash. Reply with quote

Every time I hear a member of the media say the issue of false medals is not relevant after 35 years, I want to jump through the tube and wring their neck. This is the Presidency of the United States we're talking about. How could we let a false hero, traitor and liar run for the office without questioning?

The only way to control my blood presure is to send another contribution to the Swiftees. It's getting to the point that the DW is questioning my sanity. However, if advertising budget runs low let us know and I'll try to keep my contributuions coming.

I'm a Vietnam Era veteran that was fortunate not to have to go to Vietnam. Spent my 14 months on the DMZ in Korea instead. Kerry's comments about Bush ANG services among others has insulted me as well. How can anyone with common sense not question 3 purple hearts in 3 1/2 months without a day of hopitalization? Get real!!!

Thank you for your brave service in Vietnam but also for your valiant fight for the honor of all American Veterans. You are our best hope of keeping this Communist sympathizer out of the White House. Go Swiftees Exclamation
Buffalochip
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:48 am    Post subject: Support Reply with quote

I am making my second donation to your campaign to keep this pathological liar out of the oval office!

I believe you have raised issues that will develop into a tipping point for his defeat.

Keep up the good work! Your ads are much more effective than any the Republican's have or could run.

I really believe this is the most important election since I first voted in 1964.

Perhaps you can get Zell Miller to include some of your topics in the many news shows he is likely to appear in following his speech at the convention.
3rd gen Navy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:27 pm    Post subject: 2nd Donation, 2nd Copy of UFC Reply with quote

2nd Donation, 2nd Copy of UFC...

I give EVERY month and will continue to buy a copy of UFC every week for at least a month...

Encourage same, especially purchase of UFC...keep it at top of NYT Best Seller List and in the news... get those copies in the hands of swings and undecideds, even Democrats...Keep the heat on...

GET SOME!

Sean G. Smith
Distinguished Toastmaster
B.S. Biology, Business Administration
C.N.A. / E.M.T. (B), BLS-IT, PALS-I, NRP, ACLS
BS Biology, Business Administration, Nursing
The Deal with Life: Make decisions based on what you might gain, not on what you may lose.
!!!!!! LET THE WILD RUMPUS BEGIN !!!!!!
Cali-HeyGirl
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bach04 wrote:
Any amount donated is going towards a great cause and is invaluable. Like the credit card commercial:

Price of personal computer: $1000.
Price of monthly internet access: $25.
Price of contribution to swiftvets - Invaluable.
Price of reading about the traitor Kerry losing by landslide in NY Times: PRICELESS.

OOH-YAH! I gave last month...and just donated again. It is on my list as a monthly reminder to give!
I for one, will not forget, what Kerry did on his return from Vietnam. Evil or Very Mad
shamrockgreen
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does buying the book support SwiftVets? As I have a purchased my copy Smile
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shamrockgreen,

All proceeds from the sale of Unfit for Command are donated to charity. The Swiftvets don't get the royalties.
lefty
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: Please DONATE to Swifts - even if it's $5 Reply with quote

soccer4ever wrote:
Let's show the world that there are tens of thousands supporting the SwiftBoatVetsforTruth - this way the media cannot single out 1 or 2 key Republican donor.

NUmbers speak.

Please, please make a contribution now. Even if it's $5.

Direct link where you can make a donation via credit card:

https://swift1.he.net/~swiftvet/swift/ccdonation.php?op=donate&site=SwiftVets

Or you can send a check payable to "Swift Boat Veterans for Truth" to:

Swift Boat Veterans for Truth
c/o Weymouth Symmes, Treasurer
P.O Box 26184
Alexandria, VA 22313
lefty
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:53 am    Post subject: Donation Reply with quote

Could only send ten dollars guys. Since becoming disabled, things are tight. However what the SBVT's are doing is most important. There are enough thunder and glory stealing fools out there, trying to pass themselves off as Hero's, we surely do not need a phoney wanna be, like Kerry in the White House.
3rd gen Navy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Respectfully disagree Reply with quote

I respectfully disagree, but it is not my intention to quibble. We can argue all day about the best way to support the Swift Vets, and I realize that this forum specifically adresses support through financial donation, however,

Buying UFC DOES support the Swift Vet cause!

While the $$$ do not go directly to SBVFT, buying UFC helps keep the message in the spotlight, and provides the opportunity to share the message. You can donate copies Libraries, share amongst open-minded undecideds, etc

FYI: I don't have the reference handy, but I believe that O'Niell is donating his share of the proceeds to the Navy Marine Corps Relief Society. So, if I'm correct, when you buy UFC, you ARE supporting our troops...

Take Home message, don't "preach to the choir", or "keep your light under a basket" Buying UFC does the most good when don't keep it to yourself! WHEN you buy a copy (or copies) of UFC, SHARE IT!

That being said, without the wish to denigrate ANY contribution, again I'll take up the cry,
"PLEASE give what money you can!"
I have no idea how SBVFT allocates our donations, nor do I care. To date, they have succeeded in accomplishing so many things on so many levels. Financial Support makes this possible! I trust them implicitly and intend to support as often as possible, with as much as possible. Please do the same.

GET SOME!
BS Biology, Business Administration, Nursing
The Deal with Life: Make decisions based on what you might gain, not on what you may lose.
!!!!!! LET THE WILD RUMPUS BEGIN !!!!!!
Jazzoi
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, My first ever political donation. I am a Viet Nam era civilian.

I often get the impression that if we didn't go in the military, or go to war, that we somehow don't have the right to speak out on the issue of Viet Nam. I say to that - ********.

I registered for the draft and that act ALONE gives me the right to speak.

However, rather than speaking out against the war when I was young, I LISTENED, to the men returning from there to Ft. Hood, where my father was stationed upon his return from VN.

Most of the time, the GI's were willing to share their stories with a young, curious fellow who wanted to know. Those stories I heard helped me form my opinions from a point BASED IN REALITY. And for that, I am grateful.

Keep up the good work, swifties. There are many VN era civilians on your side, too.
lefty
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Let us know if the well get's low on cash. Reply with quote

Custer wrote:
Every time I hear a member of the media say the issue of false medals is not relevant after 35 years, I want to jump through the tube and wring their neck. This is the Presidency of the United States we're talking about. How could we let a false hero, traitor and liar run for the office without questioning?

The only way to control my blood presure is to send another contribution to the Swiftees. It's getting to the point that the DW is questioning my sanity. However, if advertising budget runs low let us know and I'll try to keep my contributuions coming.

I'm a Vietnam Era veteran that was fortunate not to have to go to Vietnam. Spent my 14 months on the DMZ in Korea instead. Kerry's comments about Bush ANG services among others has insulted me as well. How can anyone with common sense not question 3 purple hearts in 3 1/2 months without a day of hopitalization? Get real!!!

Thank you for your brave service in Vietnam but also for your valiant fight for the honor of all American Veterans. You are our best hope of keeping this Communist sympathizer out of the White House. Go Swiftees Exclamation

Custer, whether it be for the Presidency or just bragging. Anyone boasting of false or unearned medals, should be be horse whipped. Extra large whip. Mad
lefty
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Donations even $5.00 Reply with quote

SwiftVets. Please thank all that have contributed and continue to contribute and correct their misbeleif that you are a political organization.
You SwiftVets are doing a BANG up job. America and all vets are glad you took up the fight. THANK YOU!!!
Believe me the real Nam Vets, of which I am one. Know Kerry let his alagator mouth overloaded his humming bird derrier.
The true shame and dishonor stops at only one door. John Kerry's.
Thanks to your organization the truth is slowly appearing like a thief from the darkness. This thief however is looking for one thing, kERRY AND HIS LIES. Once it finds them, its goodnight for Johnzo.

GEORGE W. BUSH 4 MORE YEARS. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 13 of 18

Jump to: