SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is Morto the group clown?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craig

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:07 am    Post subject: Is Morto the group clown? Reply with quote

To: Craig
Posted: Mon May 31, 2004 10:55 pm
Subject: Your Dead REMF
Provide an address and I will assure that someone rips you're ******* head off and pisses down your useless neck. Then he'll cut off your ******* dick and shove it up ******* ass. You are certifiably the most sub-human piece of @*$! on the face of this planet.

And listen Muthafucka, I now have the motive and I've had the means for 35 years. Just give me the opportunity and I'll burn your leftovers, pour them in a coke can and FEDEX them to Nam.

Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:13 am    Post subject: Re: Is Morto the group clown? Reply with quote

Craig wrote:
Provide an address and I will assure that someone rips you're ******* head off and pisses down your useless neck. Then he'll cut off your ******* dick and shove it up ******* ass. You are certifiably the most sub-human piece of @*$! on the face of this planet.

And listen Muthafucka, I now have the motive and I've had the means for 35 years. Just give me the opportunity and I'll burn your leftovers, pour them in a coke can and FEDEX them to Nam.

It was PM you twitting REMF! Send it to the administrator so that I get banned. At least my brothers and sisters on this siite might not have to have to put up contigo, tu cingada parte de mierda de toro!
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morto he doesn't have one of those things, he is peepeeless. Your not going anywhere, we just have to step over this punk and a couple of others. Look at my thread "anyone consider" and see his ignorant remarks. I thanked the Swift Vet's and he stepped all over the very group that gave him this forum.
Morto
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marine4life wrote:
Morto he doesn't have one of those things, he is peepeeless. Your not going anywhere, we just have to step over this punk and a couple of others. Look at my thread "anyone consider" and see his ignorant remarks. I thanked the Swift Vet's and he stepped all over the very group that gave him this forum.

ya know jug, if he has to publish a PM we know what he is and it's not a peepee cause, you're right, he's peepeeless! Laughing
sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This reminds me of the time a freeper proposed killing Clinton. Craig, if that was sent to your email (not the bbs mail system), I think you should consider bringing in law enforcement to investigate this matter.
Craig

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:54 am    Post subject: Re: Is Morto the group clown? Reply with quote

Morto wrote:
Craig wrote:

It was PM you twitting REMF! Send it to the administrator so that I get banned. At least my brothers and sisters on this siite might not have to have to put up contigo, tu cingada parte de mierda de toro!

Well yea-a. I could tell it was PM. But it was so damned funny I even had to email it to share with some folks.
Polite private messages I keep in confidence. It is an ethical thing with me. - Can you say Ethical? I bet your are one proud little scamp though.

Oh! I get the Morto now. You fancy yourself to be some murdering Mexican. Look - I got Mexican buddies who actually been to Vietnam. Not a damned one of them seems to feel great need to talk that macho crap. But then they are grownups.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparky wrote:
This reminds me of the time a freeper proposed killing Clinton.

Oh, and does that in turn remind you of a bunch of VVAW'ers conspiring to assassinate pro-war Senators?

A conspiracy witnessed by your candidate Kerry and not reported to the authorities?
Morto
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparky wrote:
This reminds me of the time a freeper proposed killing Clinton. Craig, if that was sent to your email (not the bbs mail system), I think you should consider bringing in law enforcement to investigate this matter.

Good Idea! Do you want the number for the FBI, Twit?
Craig

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparky wrote:

Law enforcement? I see no reason why. None of that crap was really a threat. It was about as meaningful as some junkyard dog that makes a helluvva noise as long as he is safe behind that fence. Soon as you step in the yard he is just one panting puppy that might even roll on his back and pee.
I know the dangerous dogs. I've gone in a lot of yards where I was warned not to and ain't got bit yet.
It was sent Private Message but I immortalized it. Even that coward has enough sense to not send me an actual email.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig wrote:
sparky wrote:

Law enforcement? I see no reason why. None of that crap was really a threat. It was about as meaningful as some junkyard dog that makes a helluvva noise as long as he is safe behind that fence. Soon as you step in the yard he is just one panting puppy that might even roll on his back and pee.
I know the dangerous dogs. I've gone in a lot of yards where I was warned not to and ain't got bit yet.
It was sent Private Message but I immortalized it. Even that coward has enough sense to not send me an actual email.

Geez, get off it! You have been THE most rude, insulting participant on this board!

Don't like getting a face full of crap, stop dishing it out to other people.

As you said, you get drunk and post incoherently, even to the point where you wanted your thread removed by a moderator, last night. How about unplugging your keyboard when you're drunk? Drinking and typing obviously don't mix well for you.
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look who is running scared, I'm gonna tell my mommy. Boy sparky you just simply amaze me sometimes. If you had served you would know that is military jargon. Hell half of the cop's are prior service and have told someone that themselves. Get a grip and grow up, and then go away.
Morto
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marine4life wrote:
Look who is running scared, I'm gonna tell my mommy. Boy sparky you just simply amaze me sometimes. If you had served you would know that is military jargon. Hell half of the cop's are prior service and have told someone that themselves. Get a grip and grow up, and then go away.

You've got the jargon part right, jug! I learned it directly from a Chief Boatswain's Mate while in boot camp in San Diego, September 1965.

BTW don't mind the "jug" appellation! I answer to squid as well as Morto! Laughing

Last edited by Morto on Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:49 am; edited 2 times in total
sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must have hit a raw nerve with that freeper-assassinating-Clinton comment. Was that one a little close to home, NNN?
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparky wrote:
I must have hit a raw nerve with that freeper-assassinating-Clinton comment. Was that one a little close to home, NNN?

Was a little close to assassination plots.

Only yours was by some creepy freeper.

The one I was talking about was witnessed by the heir-apparent to the Democratic nomination - and not reported to the FBI.

Dereliction of duty, for starters.
Craig

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Navy_Navy_Navy"][quote="Craig"]
sparky wrote:

snip
Geez, get off it! You have been THE most rude, insulting participant on this board!

Don't like getting a face full of crap, stop dishing it out to other people.

As you said, you get drunk and post incoherently, even to the point where you wanted your thread removed by a moderator, last night. How about unplugging your keyboard when you're drunk? Drinking and typing obviously don't mix well for you.

LOL - Did you get the impression that I had a problem?
I found that character to be hilarious.
Am I the most rude and insulting. Why thank you for saying so. But I am only playing the game of folks who want to play that way. They might decide to be rude and insulting and the be big crybaby when responded to in kind.

Are you not one of the "Don't dish it out of you can't take it sort?"

Do you figure that in a fight that I should take care to not hit the other person harder than they hit me? - That would sound to me like something worthy of some cockamamie liberal.
Of course I am "THE most rude, insulting ...." that is what I mean to be. Kinda like your magnifying mirror. It is with much gratification that i am doing well at my intent when you say that. Thank you.

Did I mention of one my silly little motto's? "I didn't come to win. I came to play."
But don't mistake what I mean by play.
If you attack me you might get hurt. Attack me with a weapon and you might not survive.
I want you to want to win.

Why would you want me to quit drinking? Does that not better your chances? Wink
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: