SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

God bless all of you!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slouthia
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:01 am    Post subject: God bless all of you!!! Reply with quote

I am so glad to see and hear you fellows speak out for what you think is right. You are heros in my book. I wish I could contribute some funds to your cause, but raising a family on what I make is getting hard. I'm not crying, I am my own man and always have been. I will promise you this, I will defend you fellas to the end with everyone I meet. I will defend you on talk radio, in the chat rooms, the newspaper, and internet. I will go to bat for you guys. You are still fighting the good fight. Keep it up. God bless you all.

With my prayers,
Shane Louthian
Ex-United States Coast Guard
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane, support comes in many ways. Spreading the word and letting people know why you support and believe them goes a long way too.

On behalf of the Swift vets, thank you for your comments.
todd nelson
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane, I have sent $100 in to the swifties, we all do what we can do and are able to do,at the time we are called to action. You keep fighting the fight for truth in your home and workplace, those of us blessed with extra $ will continue to send it in, the swifties will continue to put out the message.

To all the vets who visit this site "Welcome home, thank you for your service, YOU answered the call of freedom."
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: