SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

this website is fueled by lies and innuendo (part two)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keith
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Response to Keith's piece on Kerry Reply with quote

Doc Jerry wrote:
And now Keith, you know the rest of the story.

Not that I have anything against KeithNolan personally, but please don't confuse him with me Smile

Keith
KeithNolan
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, did I read what I thought I read? Did Greenhat really say this to Speedy: "Are you a top, Speedy? Just curious..."

Is all this name-calling really necessary? Why can't people here stick to the subject without going berserk?

And what exactly are you implying, Greenhat? You're obviously calling Speedy "queer." Are you really trying to sound like a homophobic bigot?

What does any of this bullschitt have to do with Kerry's service in Vietnam and his days with the VVAW?

Too tired to even care anymore,
KWN
Morto
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KeithNolan wrote:
Um, did I read what I thought I read? Did Greenhat really say this to Speedy: "Are you a top, Speedy? Just curious..."

Is all this name-calling really necessary? Why can't people here stick to the subject without going berserk?

And what exactly are you implying, Greenhat? You're obviously calling Speedy "queer." Are you really trying to sound like a homophobic bigot?

What does any of this bullschitt have to do with Kerry's service in Vietnam and his days with the VVAW?

Too tired to even care anymore,
KWN

Possibly you should take the time to review some of speedo's comments which include condescension, obscenity, and generally abusive rhetoric. It's all out there to see. While you're at it check out Craig, Mikey, and Sparkie. You see a lot of reactionary abuse of them but if you follow the threads I think you'll find that it has been self-initiated on their parts. In most cases I believe, deliberately. It's called master-baiting.
Bhist
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m not a veteran of any war, but I respect and honor those who are.

I cannot go through all 18 pages of this post because I just can’t imagine reading every post that Nolan typed. From what I have read I can easily assume that Nolan is a self-centered, me, me, me, me – kind of person. He dare point a finger at veterans of the Vietnam War and veterans who knew and despise Kerry and tell them they don’t know what they’re talking about?!

Nolan is the kind of person you invite over for dinner and have to sit there and listen to him talk for hours about himself. He thinks he’s so perfect and self-righteous that he knows all and no one knows the world better than him. If you took gunfire on a swift boat, if you knew Kerry and know what a liar he is, that his purple heart was for a wound equivalent to a fingernail scratch and you state this publicly at a press conference for all to see, for all to know you believe this – Nolan will still tell you that you don’t know what you’re talking about.

So, you are now sitting around the dinner table with someone like Nolan who you watch and listen to as he continues to talk about himself with his mouth full. The only questions he may ask about you are questions to make you look like a fool. Why? Because he knows better than you, but he knows better than you in a righteous way. And, because of that there is nothing anyone can say – not even Kerry himself that would convince Nolan that he’s wrong about something. And, it’s because Nolan is so self-centered that he continues to post on this board, he continues to write stupid remarks so he can see his name on the left of every post. Most people on bulletin boards use a nickname (mine is bhist), but Nolan uses his name so he can look at it and so he can talk about a couple of lame books he’s published (self-published would be my guess – I may be wrong but, of course, Nolan can correct me on that one). If his books are not self-published, then he had to hire the cheapest publishing house he could find because I’ve never heard of his books.

So, folks, the evening gets late – you’ve had desert and your guest is sitting on your couch. You keep thinking to yourself, “when will this jerk ever leave?!?!” When he finally does leave, you say to your spouse, “Ok, honey, let’s get out a notepad and write down every excuse we can think of so we never have to get together with this jerk again.”

Last edited by Bhist on Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Speedy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morto wrote:
Possibly you should take the time to review some of speedo's comments which include condescension, obscenity, and generally abusive rhetoric. It's all out there to see.... It's called master-baiting.

How about we check out some of your retoric?

Morto wrote:
Craig wrote:
To: Craig
Posted: Mon May 31, 2004 10:55 pm
Subject: Your Dead REMF
Provide an address and I will assure that someone rips you're ******* head off and pisses down your useless neck. Then he'll cut off your ******* dick and shove it up ******* ass. You are certifiably the most sub-human piece of @*$! on the face of this planet.

And listen Muthafucka, I now have the motive and I've had the means for 35 years. Just give me the opportunity and I'll burn your leftovers, pour them in a coke can and FEDEX them to Nam

It was PM you twitting REMF! Send it to the administrator so that I get banned. At least my brothers and sisters on this siite might not have to have to put up contigo, tu cingada parte de mierda de toro!

Well, how about that...sending threats to other forum users....hmmm?

And my, how you use such words such as piss, dick, ass, and master-baiting with such vigor and authority....what a subconcience you have.
I would have to ask are you the top or bottom but since you are such the internet toughguy...I guess you would be the Top then Wink

ps: Speedy makes most people think of quickness, or even methanphetamine...but you? No, it makes you think of mens Speedos...tiny, revealing, tight mens swimming shorts Laughing

I reccomend a good shrink for your anger issues, and a good man for your other 'issues'
Have a nice day Smile
sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I detect quite a bit of jealousy, Bob. Personally, I think Keith has been very modest about his achievements and would consider him an excellent dinner guest. His writings indicate an excellent listener, having spent so much time "hearing out" the vets in his books.
sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]
It would shake the world of journalism and make VVAW look really bad.
Quote:

Carpo said: "Nobody has to try to make the VVAW look bad. They do just fine all by themselves.

Seriously Greenhat. You should let the Pulitzer committee know that you never heard of Tiger Force. They made a terrible mistake and will retract their prize if you point out their error.
Keith
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparky wrote:
I detect quite a bit of jealousy, Bob. Personally, I think Keith has been very modest about his achievements and would consider him an excellent dinner guest. His writings indicate an excellent listener, having spent so much time "hearing out" the vets in his books.

Why thank you.. oh, wait.. you mean KeithNolan Crying or Very sad
Bhist
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparky wrote:

Only a wannabe groupie of Nolans would consider him an interesting dinner guest.
Speedy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bhist wrote:
and veterans who knew and despise Kerry and tell them they don’t know what they’re talking about?!
There is only one person on this board who knew/served with Kerry....he has stated he is voting for Kerry.
Can you name any others on the board???
Can you name any others outside of the board....we already know there is one, can you name two?

Bhist wrote:
about a couple of lame books he’s published (self-published would be my guess – I may be wrong but, of course, Nolan can correct me on that one). If his books are not self-published, then he had to hire the cheapest publishing house he could find because I’ve never heard of his books
Wrong again....you are batting 1000 here.
I have one of his books, and it receives great praise from steven Ambrose (bet you dont know who he is either)...but ambrose has already been labled a 'commie' here because of it.

Bhist wrote:
Nolan is the kind of person you invite over for dinner .....So, folks, the evening gets late – you’ve had desert and your guest is sitting on your couch. You keep thinking to yourself, “when will this jerk ever leave?!?!” When he finally does leave, you say to your spouse, “Ok, honey, let’s get out a notepad and write down every excuse we can think of so we never have to get together with this jerk again.”
Man....that was painful to read....quite the imagination you have....don't quit your day job.

Everything you said was false, and littered w/ some ridiculous assumtions and story that made me nauseous. Talking w/ mouthfull??? What is that?
You admit to not even reading the thread, or even knowing who nolan is. But thewn you make some retarded story to go along w/ your retarded assumptions.
Crawl back under your rock.

For the rest of you...I do not agree w/ nolans, sparys or reeses politics, but all of them appear to be exceptionally knowledgable and reasonable on there views here.
Ya'll are f'n w/ good people just because of a political debate. Sad!
Speedy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="sparky"]
Quote:

It would shake the world of journalism and make VVAW look really bad.
Quote:

Carpo said: "Nobody has to try to make the VVAW look bad. They do just fine all by themselves.

Seriously Greenhat. You should let the Pulitzer committee know that you never heard of Tiger Force. They made a terrible mistake and will retract their prize if you point out their error.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Speedy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith wrote:
Why thank you.. oh, wait.. you mean KeithNolan Crying or Very sad
Do tell....what books have you written, I would like to check them out.
Bhist
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speedy wrote:
Bhist wrote:
and veterans who knew and despise Kerry and tell them they don’t know what they’re talking about?!
There is only one person on this board who knew/served with Kerry....he has stated he is voting for Kerry.
Can you name any others outside of the board....we already know there is one, can you name two?

Bhist wrote:
about a couple of lame books he’s published (self-published would be my guess – I may be wrong but, of course, Nolan can correct me on that one). If his books are not self-published, then he had to hire the cheapest publishing house he could find because I’ve never heard of his books
I have one of his books, and it receives great praise from steven Ambrose (bet you dont know who he is either)...but ambrose has already been labled a 'commie' here because of it.

Bhist wrote:
Nolan is the kind of person you invite over for dinner .....So, folks, the evening gets late – you’ve had desert and your guest is sitting on your couch. You keep thinking to yourself, “when will this jerk ever leave?!?!” When he finally does leave, you say to your spouse, “Ok, honey, let’s get out a notepad and write down every excuse we can think of so we never have to get together with this jerk again.”
Man....that was painful to read....quite the imagination you have....don't quit your day job.

Everything you said was false, and littered w/ some ridiculous assumtions and story that made me nauseous. Talking w/ mouthfull??? What is that?
You admit to not even reading the thread, or even knowing who nolan is. But thewn you make some retarded story to go along w/ your retarded assumptions.
Crawl back under your rock.

For the rest of you...I do not agree w/ nolans, sparys or reeses politics, but all of them appear to be exceptionally knowledgable and reasonable on there views here.
Ya'll are f'n w/ good people just because of a political debate. Sad!

Speedy -- great nickname for someone so slow. You need to learn how to read. I said I did not read ALL 18 PAGES of this thread. But, I read enough of Nolans to know what kind of person he is.

And, from your posts I assume you get excited about self-published pseudo-historians.
Speedy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bhist wrote:
and veterans who knew and despise Kerry and tell them they don’t know what they’re talking about

STILL WAITING........

Bhist wrote:
KeithNolan
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh, Bob, I'm not sure I understand how my table manners have anything to do with the subject at hand. Why all the personal invective? What is it with name-calling on this website?! It's a waste of time and a major distraction. This is the first message board I've ever visited. Are they all this nuts?

Anyway, you got me all wrong. When I get invited over for dinner, I don't talk too much. Instead, I usually eat too much, smoke too much, and drink too much, and consequently think everything that everybody says is hilarious. I then fall asleep on the kitchen floor.

Anyway, now that that's cleared up, maybe you can explain why I'm so off-base in defending a veteran named Kerry from charges that he was a cowardly, reckless, incompetent psycho who faked his medals and spent most of his tour machine-gunning civilians and shooting wounded guerrillas in the back?

As I've asked about a hundred times now, how come so many combat veterans here are so content to listen to another veteran's honorable service get dragged through the mud for political reasons?

Do you guys really want to set up political litmus tests for whose service counts and whose doesn't?

KWN
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: