SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's Just Too Quiet ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FF1047
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: It's Just Too Quiet ??? Reply with quote

It feels like the Swift Boats Vets have not taken any return fire in a couple of days, kind of makes me nervous that something is sneaking up in the tall grass ...

I thought the letter would draw some fire, but nothing yet ...

Has Kerry decided to go the silent route and not respond at all ? (I doubt it ...)

Maybe its because the list of Swift Boat allies is growing so fast Kerry is not sure where to shoot back ? Look at the list of allies showing up in one way or another ...

Bob Dole, Judicial Watch, Media Research Center, NY Post, WSJ Opinion Journal, hundreds of articles in mid level and some major papers, McCain (on the '71 testimony stuff), Brit Hume, Ann Coulter (she draws fire away from SBVT), Wash. Times ...

I mean he is starting to take some jabs and even body blows from his pals in the MSM and he doesn't appear to be covering very much ...

Maybe he's going to play the Victim card, hope for sympathy ...

It's Just Too Quiet ???
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: help mr. wizard Reply with quote

Team kerry is shocked, like a deer in the headlights. They're stalling for now, I hear there has been some in-fighting. Some are saying strike back, but kerry knows that when he does the lights will be turned on brighter. Thats why they want to talk about any issue that will divert attention.
The other day I saw senator rangel complaining about "anyone that would use kerrys 3 purple hearts for political purposes". Aint that a hoot,thats all hes been doing since he threw his hat in the ring!

"No man is completely worthless, he can serve as a bad example" (unknown)
MACVJOE
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw a news bulliten quoting remarks from Kerry. He says he is comming out fighting tomorow morning, He is upset that Bush and Cheney have questioned his ability to service and attacking his military record. He is planning on attacking Presidents Bush NG service or lack there of he says. Still trying to go after AWOL, and Cheney 5 deferminets and of course Haliburton. And also refered to those illegal groups attacking him.
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, the Swiftboat vets stuck a knife in his guts and he's going to launch an attack against Bush. Well, I wonder how this is going to go? Like fighting a blind guy, Kerry never has gotten a clue. Heh..heh Laughing
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:57 am    Post subject: clueless in the us Reply with quote

kerry the birthday clown , is on right now live , I will do this again shortly!
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: Lean,mean, fighting machine? Reply with quote

Well it looks like lurch has decided to stand his ground. In a no holds barred style , hes decided to go for the throat, cheney!
I think he was in Ohio, whatever, the whole time edwards is right behind him, what a dynamic force! Can anyone out there tell me how old edwards is? I just wana know what his MO is.
Dont forget , they will sue you pants off! Wink
greenjeans
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No man is completely worthless, he can serve as a bad example" (unknown)

WHOS UP TO DO THE NEXT VISUAL AID IN THE CLASS ROOM OF LIFE??

DOES ANYBODY OUT THEIR KNOW???
NAS Corpus Christi, TX.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:41 am    Post subject: open for biz! Reply with quote

Moderator note: hopefully that was a freudian slip on the name you used.

the classroom is always open,trust me I know ? Your extra special direct line will always be open. When in doubt "call the chapains office"

As my best friend would of said "aint nothin funner than that fun"
USMC. 1969 SEMPER FI ADIOS MF
greenjeans
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:10 am    Post subject: HOW THE CLINTONS KNOW KERRY IS LYING! Reply with quote

THOSE THAT HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE NOT TELLING THE TRUTH WILL SPOT THE FAKE!

The CLINTONS know Kerry is a fake.

I personaly think and have a small wager with my wife that Kerry is gone and the Dem's are in the process of evaluations on what to do next.

The Navy is continuing to look at the fake V on Kerry's ribbon.

Lots is comming yet.

Very Happy
NAS Corpus Christi, TX.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:40 am    Post subject: con grats Reply with quote

Your not as slow as everyone said your were! Well I dont have time to explain the history of the last 20 years to you, nice try- I will give you a A for annoying ! Please, If you have a heart- ask kerry why he sold out his fellow americans. Tell him "tad devine is killing you". and the bros are more than willing to get behind him! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: