SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mickey, Craig, and Sparky
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:53 am    Post subject: Mickey, Craig, and Sparky Reply with quote

Well folks here they go again attacking me personally, avoiding the issues. Boy am I upset. The fact is that they have not served this country, nor will they ever. They are not Vets!!! They are here to disrupt the forum. So step over them and keep on truck'n. Or step on them whatever feels better. Semper Fi.
sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not attacking you personally; I'm attacking your spelling, grammar, and awkward syntax (as well as your gall in calling someone "illiterate").
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sparky, although I disagree with much you say, up to now, you have been a bit more civil than others. However, if you wish to nit pick others posts for typos and proper wording and such, yours could be picked apart as well. We are not in 10th grade English class any longer, or at least, I'm not.

If the only way you have of countering an argument is nit picking over typos, then it must mean you have no counter to it at all and just wish to argue for arguing sake.
sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm up for corrections. Give it a shot, Lew. But remember that Marine4Life had the gall to call someone "illiterate." That's taking the pot calling the kettle black to a new level and I couldn't resist letting him know that "poorly lettered oaf" is the subtext of his posts.
Marine4life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mistake Lew;
Illiterate is just not knowing anything, stupid is knowing but doing it anyway. Sparky your not illiterate I stand corrected. You do however struggle as the rest of us do with that english thing at times, see ya.
sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three sentences and 6 eggregious errors that I could count. You're in no position to write that I struggle with that english (sic) thing.
Morto
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparky wrote:
Three sentences and 6 eggregious errors that I could count. You're in no position to write that I struggle with that english (sic) thing.

Actually Spark, it's your behavior that's egregious. Moveon.org and get a life!

Last edited by Morto on Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparky wrote:

You mean, "egregious?"

Twisted Evil
Marine4life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch Navy good shot. Good soldiers won't waste ammo, they sit and wait for a quality shot. Keep on truck'n sparkless. How did you get that english major.
colmurph
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Mickey, Craig, and Sparky Reply with quote

Marine4life wrote:
Well folks here they go again attacking me personally, avoiding the issues. Boy am I upset. The fact is that they have not served this country, nor will they ever. They are not Vets!!! They are here to disrupt the forum. So step over them and keep on truck'n. Or step on them whatever feels better. Semper Fi.

Think of them as the "Three Stooges". Kerry stooges that is.
Marine4life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good way to look at it Col. Semper Fi.
morfdq
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marine 4 Life.

Show your true colors, stop hiding behind everyone else's statements. The fact remains the same. Bush is drunk, cocaine snorting, crook.

PERIOD
Craig

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparky wrote:
I'm not attacking you personally; I'm attacking your spelling, grammar, and awkward syntax (as well as your gall in calling someone "illiterate").

Maybe he meant 'counterattack' personally to his personal attack?
I dunno if he is same as who did a number of misspellings in some complaint about my spelling. - That sort of thing has been a chuckle a couple times though.
Some folks sure complain when they approach a mirror that magnifies a bit.
Craig

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

morfdq wrote:
Marine 4 Life.

Show your true colors, stop hiding behind everyone else's statements. The fact remains the same. Bush is drunk, cocaine snorting, crook.

PERIOD

ROTFLMAO!

Glad I was not sipping on something.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Bush is drunk, cocaine snorting, crook.

Hmmmm, let's see now. Kerry's past has nothing to do with today, but Bush's DUI 28 years ago does?

What do you think of Kerry flipping off Ted Sampley? What about calling his Secret Service agent an SOB? Can you show me a snide remark by Bush about Kerry falling off his snowboard and bike also, similar to Kerry's, "did he lose his training wheels?"

I just love the double standard from you jokers.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: