SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FOX -NOT JUST FOR REPUBLICANS NOW

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wednesdaychild
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: FOX -NOT JUST FOR REPUBLICANS NOW Reply with quote

I watched OReily last night as he went on how Fox has never been a "repulblican" station, conservatives watch us he said b/c at least they know they will not be demeaned here. Well.
Fox is always looked fairly conservative to me. yes they let that strange susan Estrick but never gave her prime tiem spots..
But now, susan i on with Gretta, and well, i gues i get an extra hour of sleep. b/c i will not listen to her shrill voice and all the Michael mooore slime that rolls out of it. I am very dissapointed in Greta. I used to really like her. has she gone liberal on us?
I hope fox can stay with us, and not be swayed too far to the left.
They seem to be trying to apeal to a broader base, which is good, but don't forget your home boys.
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greta is and always has been a Liberal--Thing is, she spends most of her shows talking about the Scott Peterson trial rather than politics so many people don't realize it--

And, of course, Alan Colmes--

And O'Reilly infuriates as many Conservatives as he does Liberals because he doesn't toe either party line--

And Brit Hume is probably the single fairest newsman in the business today--

Liberals hate FoxNews because they don't want balance and because they've allowed themselves to be happily spoon-fed the liberal talking points by the mainstream media for so long that any news source which doesn't flat-out bash and decry anything that even hints at conservativism sounds biased to the Right to them--C
arymann
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greta is liberal--used to be on CNN, AND her husband works for John Kerry's campaign. She has been staying out of politics except for the 2 conventions. I guess that's because of the personal conflict.
wednesdaychild
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agree, Brit Himes is "the guy" now. i never feel any bias from him. his show is a pleasure to listen to.
I am sad to lean Greta is a liberal. I would have thought better. Wonder what she thought of Zell miller's spech-is she a michael moore dem or the old party dem? the old party dem i can deal wth, i sort of know where they are coming from, but this new group. they are out in another zone.
Fox reminds the best news source, even if i do have to listne to some liberals. Very Happy

Last edited by wednesdaychild on Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
MTS17446
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greta and the Communist News Network = Liberal as they get.

Susan Estrich is nothing but a blithering idiot. When ask what she thought of Zell Miller's speech, she gave him "a big fat zero". Of course, in translation, this means Zell Miller hit the nail on the head, and she was mad he presented the facts.

If Zell would have called Bush the devil, and said he was casting an evil spell on this country...Estrich would have given him nothing but high marks and said he was a saint.

That's why each time Estrich started talking, I hit the mute button.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving off to Geedunk Wink
tugboatphil
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greta was one of the Clinton Kool Aid drinkers back during impeachment. I can watch her show, but usually switch to Scarborough at 10.

If you can catch his show at 5pm EST (right before Brit Hume), watch John Gibson's "The Big Question." I was unsure about him when he came over from PMS-NBC. He's really on the right side. Ends his show each day with a blasting commentary about one lib or another. He also has a book out about America Haters.

Don't Sweat the Mule Goin' Blind,
Just Keep Loadin' the Wagon.
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget Peter Chernin

http://www.nationalreview.com/nrof_luskin/luskin200408060907.asp
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greta's first claim to fame was drinking OJ's Kool Aid. There as with Clinton she posed as truisms every sophistry to acquit the guilty.

Bugliosi's book on the OJ trial ripped her resume and bewailed the success of her drivel.
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:03 am    Post subject: Greta Reply with quote

Wow didn't know gretas huband worked for kerry campaign, explains her convention interviews. Since she usually does the Peterson etc. stuff it hasn't shown. It was showing this week. Brit and Tony are the best and even Chris Wallace hasn't been obvious, raised a ruckus with his teresa remarks though
four-niner delta
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brit Hume worked for Reagan as a speech writer I believe. Mort Kondrake was an conservative editorial writer for the Wall Street Journal. Juan Williams is a liberal with public radio. Greta has ALWAYS been liberal and "walks" over most of her conservative guests.
Mobile Riverine Force
A Co. 3/60 9th INF DIV
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: