SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WHO WANTS TO IGNORE MIKEY, CRAIG, SPARKLESS, SAINT TOO

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: WHO WANTS TO IGNORE MIKEY, CRAIG, SPARKLESS, SAINT TOO Reply with quote

You vote!

Last edited by Marine4life on Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. It would help cool down the tone of this board if everyone could resist replying to those posts.

One thing to remember is that new people are browsing every day, maybe deciding whether to join or get involved.

Add to your list: Forum hijacker ---
Morfdq
Threads started
Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:50 pm : MISSION ACCOMPLISHED MY ASS
Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:11 pm : STOP THE LIES PRES. BUSH
Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:14 pm : I SUPPORT CRAIG
Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:15 pm : Ban Marine 4 Life and Morto

Dont reply and let them scroll down
Carl Bowman
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, ignore them. My personal opinion they are being paid the Democratic National Committee to cause trouble. As anyone can see they start bashing to break the subject. If everyone would just ignore them there would be some very good discussions and learn the truth. CWB
blackfrancis
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carl Bowman wrote:
Yes, ignore them. My personal opinion they are being paid the Democratic National Committee to cause trouble. As anyone can see they start bashing to break the subject. If everyone would just ignore them there would be some very good discussions and learn the truth. CWB

good idea. it very much promotes the open exchange of ideas.
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackfrancis wrote:
Carl Bowman wrote:

I think of them as junkmail or spam. Wouldn't it be great if the forum had a moderator that actually was doing the job or better yet, a selectable filter like those available for email.
Navymomx2
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASPB wrote:
blackfrancis wrote:
Carl Bowman wrote:

I think of them as junkmail or spam. Wouldn't it be great if the forum had a moderator that actually was doing the job or better yet, a selectable filter like those available for email.

Probably would be the best idea on ignoring them. I do have to say though, we wouldn't want to ban them, I wouldn't want to see this site sink to the low of the Official John Kerry forum in deleting post's and censoring citizens. I'm not the only one who has been deleted on that forum and I was even nice, my mother has had several post's deleted on that site, what does that say about Kerry!!!!

It's better to take the high road, I will do my best to ignore the Kerry Monkies!!
Craig

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navymomx2 wrote:

It's better to take the high road, I will do my best to ignore the Kerry Monkies!!

Kerry Monkeys?
Maybe everyone who resorts to name calling should be ignored.
If I had done so no one would be miffed at me for doing so.
Rolling Eyes
Saint
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carl Bowman wrote:

Amazing how Neo Cons love to spew their hate and lies but God Forbid somebody disagree with them. Much like the Jack Boot Nazis they emulate, they want to ban and burn. There may be a new war in this country someday. I am ready. Wink
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: