SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To all Swift Boat Vets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Espoir
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:54 am    Post subject: To all Swift Boat Vets Reply with quote

I am a born again Christian. I tell you that in the hope that it will give you a sense of who I am and why I might write to you. I offer the following: As I am not my Lord and Savior or heavenly Father, I don't know your heart. I do know that you have done a lot to get yourselves in the news and on television in general and I offer the following:

* I pray that each opportunity you are given brings with it an opportunity for you to ask God if your will is aligned with his will.
*I pray that you will be able to read Exodus 20:16 and say not "Lord I have not done that"
*I pray that you will read Philippians 2:3 and say thank you Lord for giving me the wisdom not to do that.
*I pray that daily you recall Colossians 3:1-2 and say thank you Lord for helping me to be obedient and keep my eyes on heavenly things and not on earthly things.
*Most of all I pray that you will know that even if you have not read and/or planted in your heart the scriptures above, listened to His voice that you will read or recall John 2:1 "My children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense.

In His Name
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Espoir, we are represented here by many Religious affiliations, even some not following any. It is the firm belief based on long held and deeply seated convictions, that John Kerry is unfit for the office of President and we are speaking out.

This site isn't political nor is it for making profits.

I won't engage you in a Religious discussion, that is not the purpose here. All are welcome to their religious convictions, whatever they may be. Our common uniting factor is that John Kerry is unfit.

Just as Jesus, in John 2, found it necessary to expell merchants from the Temple, we find it necessary to expell John Kerry from the Presidency.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exodus 20:16

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: