SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SBFT may have saved the democrat party!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bugman29102
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:23 pm    Post subject: SBFT may have saved the democrat party! Reply with quote

Yes, The democrat party since 1964 have nominated radical leftist, starting with L.B.J. As time went on their nominees became worse, Mondale ( a joke),Dukais(a clown ) Carter( a failure), clinton (a nothing and worse),Gore,( a raving nut)and Kerry(a fraud, a liar, a North Vietnam communist hero). Looking at this group of Anti- Americans you can see why their largest group of supporters is the Black Caucus.I believe after this election and especially after the blistering but truthful speech by democrat Senator Zell Miller the democrat party will either reform or perish.America should once again return to a two party system that at the core of either party is a Love For America, A belief that America is Blessed by GOD and American values are based on these two core beliefs.Yes, we can disagree on policy and programs but never shall we support the enemies of America over our National interest.We are reminded in the SBFT ad showing John Kerry telling our Congress lies and made up stories voiced to destroy our military.Calling them murderers, killers, rapists,and drug users.Why should we have a national party so anti- American based they would run a person like John Kerry for President its an insult to every freedom loving American. It is my hope that after this election,those in the democrat party who are pro American will kick the hate America liberals out and restore the democrat party to an honest and worthy opponent, proposing their views and ideas and respecting American values while they do. Thank you SBFT,you not only saved your country from possible harm but may also cause the reform of a once great party that has fallen into the hands of those who respect our enemy over there own Nation.
BigEd80
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a Republican, Zell Miller is the type of Democrat out there I like. Unfortunately there are too few in the Democratic Party like Zell Miller Sad . What I also hope to see out there is a reform in the mainstream media as well. Since I don't have cable TV to watch Fox News, I wish there was a way for us to get more fair, objective reporting from NBC, ABC, CBS, and PBS because I'm getting fed up with their Anti-Bush rhetoric (Thank God for conservative talk radio and internet). The press doesn't seem to care about the National Security of our country and obviously likes to see Kerry run this country.
The Balloon Artist
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You forgot McGovern, who despite being a dyed in the wool liberal was consistent with his beliefs. He was the last one to be honest about his beliefs.

It's the primary system that selects these idiots.

Even our hardest right members are few in number hence the Buchannans, David Dukes and the like get weeded out in the primaries. Not so with the liberal left. The more liberal you are the better they like you. Hence the more to the middle Gebhardt and Liberman fared poorly. But they are all dumbfounded when they put up a loser like Kerry that they lose National elections. Then it's "We aren't getting our message out" excuse they offer. Excuse me, but the liberal idiots loose whenever they put their message out.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: