SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LOL!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Speedy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: LOL! Reply with quote

This is funny....sweep it under the rug....but it is still funny

http://www.ericblumrich.com/topgun.html
Saint
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now this is funny and the truth, but the dullards on this board will reject it. Funny how many of them were sweating it out in Vietnam while Bush had it easy. Guess they do not want to discuss that.
morfdq
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent Work Speedy.
Grampa
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, a bunch of lies, conjecture and MoveOn.org style spin trotted out as "fact".
95 bxl
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every time you war-criminals post BS like this... I'm sure it just makes the actual veterans REALLY want to vote for Kerry.

Right.

Of course.
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

95 bxl wrote:
Every time you war-criminals post BS like this... I'm sure it just makes the actual veterans REALLY want to vote for Kerry.

Right.

Of course.

Actually they represent the heart, soul, and ******* of the democratic party, at least it's left wing. I put their actual ages at about 18 and their intellectual ages at about 3 which will remain constant for the rest of their useless maggoty lives.

Semper Paratus to deal with maggots!

ASPB Riverrat
Saint
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

95 bxl wrote:

Right.

Of course.

And what are you an "actual veteran" of there sparky?
colmurph
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saint wrote:
95 bxl wrote:

Right.

Of course.

What are YOU a veteran of "Saint"? Have you ever served? Were you in Vietnam?
kyleparr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to see a meaningful reply by the defenders of Bush, rather than a bunch of insults to the original poster. Seems to me that the presentation had some documentation behind it and your replies were just factless mudslinging and name calling.

Is that Roger Ailes, Ralph Reed, or Mary Matalin replying?
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saint wrote:
Now this is funny and the truth, but the dullards on this board will reject it. Funny how many of them were sweating it out in Vietnam while Bush had it easy. Guess they do not want to discuss that.

I was. So What?

There were lots of legal deferments. Serving in the National Guard wasn't one of them. The reason is simple. It was actual service and not a deferment at all.
If this was an issue, I'd have a lot more people to be angry at or disappointed in before I could even think about getting to Bush. It's not worth the effort.
kyleparr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did Bush actualy show up for service and where is the documentation for it? I have never seen any real evidence that he was there, just heard a lot of defenders stating he was.
Saint
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

colmurph wrote:
Saint wrote:
95 bxl wrote:

Right.

Of course.

Nope, I was in Grade School.... Got to see plenty of Chaplains come and tell my classmates that Daddy was not coming home though. Wink
ASPB

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saint wrote:
colmurph wrote:
Saint wrote:
95 bxl wrote:

Right.

Of course.

Nope, I was in Grade School.... Got to see plenty of Chaplains come and tell my classmates that Daddy was not coming home though. Wink

Actually Saint,

You're still in grade school intellectually and will probably stay there for the rest of life. Try dropping the flames and debate an issue. your behavior is juvenile, almost, beyond comparison.

Best Wishes
Saint
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASPB wrote:
Saint wrote:
colmurph wrote:
Saint wrote:
95 bxl wrote:

Right.

Of course.

Actually Saint,

You're still in grade school intellectually and will probably stay there for the rest of life. Try dropping the flames and debate an issue. your behavior is juvenile, almost, beyond comparison.

Best Wishes

Whatever. You clowns just can't stand somebody bringing the fight to you. I am your worst nightmare. A Democrat with an attitude who is not afraid to call you out for the Racist, biggoted, Self Centered, UnAmerican, Disgraceful Neo Cons that you all are on this board. If any of you served in the Military for real, it is a real disgrace the way you all act and show disrespect for this country by supporting a Criminal like George Bush. You all make me puke.
ASPB

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Best response to these trolls is not to respond. Try it for a couple of days and I think they’ll go away. Just an opinion!

Regards.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: