SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

expose the liars and the lies.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: expose the liars and the lies. Reply with quote

We need to expose the liars with the truth. We need to form Informational Pickets in front of every Kerry Campaign office in America. Those are the people that refuse to read the book and only believe Kerry no matter what the truth is.

List all the Kerry campaign offices in your area and get involved.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some sheeple will never get it or listen. Confronting hardcore Kerry supporters at their campaign headquarters is just asking for trouble. It's better to spread the word in less confrontational methods and not have SBVT look like those who would disrupt what they disagree with.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lew Waters:

I disagree. One of Kerry's major supporters Unions have found that a very effective means of getting the word out. I am not saying that we should be confrontational. What I am saying is that the Vietnam Veteran has something to say. This message is not being printed in the main stream press. In fact on Fox News Sunday today Jaun Williams stated that the Swiftboat People and the book are disengenious and liars. That was not challanged. Now that is Fox News the one network which is mostly responsible for the exposure presently on the Swiftboat Contraversity.

Kerry himself in 1970 and 1971 got his notarity by doing exactly what you propose is confrontational. He took his lies to the White House, Before Congress, the Lincoln Memorial, even the Statue of liberity, Paris, Kansas City etc.. He took it to airports where they confronted the Veterans returning and spit on them and called them baby killers. All I am saying is that you take the message to those that are not listening. Maybe you can change someones mind and maybe someone will finally come out and tell the truth. I would also like to say this. Unless the Swiftboat people are successful in getting their truth heard and acknowledged the the Vietnam veteran will go down in history with this lie around their neck. The reason si simple unless there is a Kerry COnfrontation then America will see that what to Kerry Campaign is saying is the truth (disengenious lies) because that is what they and people like Juan Williams are telling them and it is not being confronted.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People are already passing out flyers they have made themselves in front of stores and on street corners. Asking to hand them out and picket at Kerry Campaign headquarters is confrontational and posting it here gives the impression that SBVT is supporting it, when they are not. They have their game plan, it is working and I'm sure they are sticking with it.

Remember the hoopala raised a few weeks ago over a local flyer mentioning the Swift vets being found at a Bush Campaign headquarters? It gave leftstream media ammunition to try to link SBVT with the Bush Administration. Picketing at a Kerry Campaign headquarters with SBVT material would most likely make headlines with the leftstream media over a small confrontation that they would make out to be a major riot, brought on by the Swift vets.

Everyone is free to do as they wish, but if I see it may drag the Swift vets down or give leftstream media ammunition to further attempt to discredit them, I will speak out and recommend against it.

You have to remember, the Swift vets aren't doing this for political reasons, they are doing it for personal reasons.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:31 am    Post subject: What then??? Reply with quote

Lew:

Let me say that I am not in any way affiliated with the Swiftboat Veterans for Truth. My only link to then is one of admiration for their truth and honesty and for their heroism and serivce to our country. I also feel they, as are all Vietnam Veterans, owed a hugh apology and Welcome Home. Something they did not recieve when it was necessary to recieve it. Anything I do, unlike John Kerry, I do and I take that responsibility for and not the Swiftboat Heros. I think everyone has forgotten one group of people of that day. They are the group who John O'Neil brought out in New York with his debate with John Kerry. They are the ones that in 1972 gave Richard Nixon his vote of confidence and a landslide victory in the election. They are the group that showed the dope smoking mush heads of the VVAW and the John Kerry wing of the VVAW what a demonstration look like and was all about. Lew you are not alone in this fight. We are with you. If you do not like my idea then make some suggestions where we can all help. I want to see you and all Veterans get what you deserve. As an American born and raised I apologize and I welcome you all home.
Solo Prime
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Said, "sparky". I, too, offer a hearty and much deserved "Welcome Home and Well Done"!

I have to agree with "Lew" , however, regarding this proposed activitism.
It will serve nothing but to feed the sensational aspects of the media to the detrement of the SBVT message.

It is truly frustrating to see obvious untruths and misinformation go unchallenged but, we surely all realize that the media a largely Pro -Kerry. But, more than that, they are Pro-Election Story.

I believe that most of the media are aware that kerry and his BoB are lying their arses off. All one has to do is compare Kerry's own book against his other statements and it becomes inescapably obvious. But, if they go after him now, what will they report on for the next two months? Seriouisly....what if the Kerry 'house of cards' gets exposed next week? Kerry is proven to be a feckless liar and the election is OVER. Bush is a shoe-in. What will the 'talking heads' talk about then?

This is why even Fox News isn't pushing this issue right now. Once we get closer to the actual election and "the Beast" is hungry for something real tasty, their tone is gonna change. The reporter who 'breaks the big one' is gonna get famous.

As Nixon once said: "...the press is biased and they do have an agenda but...they won't pass up a good story".
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:30 pm    Post subject: Crash and burn. Reply with quote

Solo:

Maybe your expectations of the Media turning on John Kerry for the Big One is correct. I just recieved an E mail from my cousin that her grandson has just arrived in Iraq with the 2nd Marines. The thought of Josh having to go through today what the Vietnam Veteran went through in 1970s just so this creadon can become Commander in Chief is un bearable. If it is necessary to become an activist to stop this then that is what needs to be done. I am sure tht right now what is happening in Iraq has a lot to do with who is the Presidential Challenger. History does repeat itself. Today we are again seeing body bags being filled because Mass. made the mistake of taking John Kerry on as a favorite son and elected him on his lies. Giving him the impression in his twisted mind that he qualifies to be Commander in Chief. I can wait and see but at a point there has to be action if the biased media does not do its job. As Gen. Tommy Franks put it, "At the end of the day if the job is not done the only thing we can say is that it is my fault".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: