SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Silent Treatment ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FF1047
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject: The Silent Treatment ... Reply with quote

I expect the new Kerry strategy against the Swift Boat vets to be the silent treatment ...

As much fun as it was to see the mindless responses from the Kerry surrogates over the last 2 months (and the attedant media coverage) it had to come to an end ...

The MSM will try to let this story fade and Kerry will try to let this story fade. At some point though the gopher (Kerry) will have to come out of his hole and talk to real reporters, maybe even do an interview and given his thin skin I'm sure the SBVT will stay in front of the public right up until election day.

I ping on every Kerry supporter that crosses my path about the 1st and 3rd PH's and the Christmas in Cambodia story to try and erode some of the blind faith these people have in him. I hope everyone supporting the SBVT are able to do the same, every Kerry supporter that we can inject alittle doubt into erodes his already weak support among his own troops.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: