SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How does a "War on Terror" end?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kyleparr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:02 am    Post subject: How does a "War on Terror" end? Reply with quote

Hi all,

I am confused. Exactly how does this "War on Terror" end and when will we know it is over? Israel seems to have one that has not gone so well and the English can tell us about Ireland. How is what is going on now going to get things stabilized?

Thanks!
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly I think that no one here has the answer to that question no matter if they are republican, democrat, liberal, conservative, pro-Bush, anti-Bush, pro-Kerry, anti-Kerry or from Mars!

But good question nonetheless!

War Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
hist/student
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if you read the history of Islam you will find Islam has gone thru a series of cycles where they have attempted to take over the world.

Read about 'andelusia' in Spain. Read about Sobieski of Poland coming down and rescuing Vienna Austria as the Muslims were about to lay siege to it. Read about the Barbary coast in the time of Thomas Jefferson. Read about the Moori 's in the Philipines.

The war will be over when this slant of islam is quelched to a level where you and I can get on a airplane or visit the mid east and not be woried in the least of being beheaded because we are jews, frieds of jews, or infidels in general.

Read up on what's happening in Thailand today. Thailand is Buddhist.... islamo fascists are now bombing the sacred temples there..... just as in Afghanistan right before 911

The war will be over when the Saudi's get their act together and put a stop to the funding of the most violent sect of islamic ideology..... unfortunatly in saudi this is a family issue. Rest assured there are those in the saudi royal family who know exactly who is behind this and are not doing anything about it because it's a family member.

This has happend more then a few times in the last 1500 years. Unfortunatly now, due to technology the world is a very small place. When the Muslims were about to conquer Vienna, the cochise indians in southern arizona did not know or care about it.

A whole lot of janitors,. busboys and money men were of this same mindset on 9-10. by five p m on 911 we all knew allot more then the apaches did way back when.... yet at that point in history the muslims were much more succesfull in their attempt to conquer the western world.
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, if you say so! Very Happy

War Woof!

ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hist/student wrote:
Well if you read the history of Islam you will find Islam has gone thru a series of cycles where they have attempted to take over the world.

Read about 'andelusia' in Spain. Read about Sobieski of Poland coming down and rescuing Vienna Austria as the Muslims were about to lay siege to it. Read about the Barbary coast in the time of Thomas Jefferson. Read about the Moori 's in the Philipines.

The war will be over when this slant of islam is quelched to a level where you and I can get on a airplane or visit the mid east and not be woried in the least of being beheaded because we are jews, frieds of jews, or infidels in general.

Read up on what's happening in Thailand today. Thailand is Buddhist.... islamo fascists are now bombing the sacred temples there..... just as in Afghanistan right before 911

The war will be over when the Saudi's get their act together and put a stop to the funding of the most violent sect of islamic ideology..... unfortunatly in saudi this is a family issue. Rest assured there are those in the saudi royal family who know exactly who is behind this and are not doing anything about it because it's a family member.

This has happend more then a few times in the last 1500 years. Unfortunatly now, due to technology the world is a very small place. When the Muslims were about to conquer Vienna, the cochise indians in southern arizona did not know or care about it.

A whole lot of janitors,. busboys and money men were of this same mindset on 9-10. by five p m on 911 we all knew allot more then the apaches did way back when.... yet at that point in history the muslims were much more succesfull in their attempt to conquer the western world.

All good Points! If western culture "stays the course" as GW says, my best guess is that it will take about two generations of muslims.
hist/student
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

retracted

Last edited by hist/student on Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
kyleparr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch the Fog of War. The similarities between McNamara and Rummy are scary. Also, the "positive reports" from the administration are reminicent also.

As for the Muslims taking over the world, they were going right up against the Christians trying to return the favor. It just so happens that Muslims were the ones that were developing things like the library and mathmatics while the Europeans languished in the dark ages.

As for the Saudi family having so much knowledge and influence, what does that say about old family friends George HW Bush and family. They have been connected with them for a long time. Seems to me we might need people that are less cozy.

Keep in mind that Reagan and the elder Bush are responsible for both Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein, not to mention Pinocet and Manuel Noriega.

Also, you are completely ignoring that the Vietnam problem was political and the terrorism problem is religious. Context is everything.
ASPB

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyleparr wrote:
Watch the Fog of War. The similarities between McNamara and Rummy are scary. Also, the "positive reports" from the administration are reminicent also.

As for the Muslims taking over the world, they were going right up against the Christians trying to return the favor. It just so happens that Muslims were the ones that were developing things like the library and mathmatics while the Europeans languished in the dark ages.

As for the Saudi family having so much knowledge and influence, what does that say about old family friends George HW Bush and family. They have been connected with them for a long time. Seems to me we might need people that are less cozy.

Keep in mind that Reagan and the elder Bush are responsible for both Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein, not to mention Pinocet and Manuel Noriega.

Also, you are completely ignoring that the Vietnam problem was political and the terrorism problem is religious. Context is everything.

AH! a useful fool supporting islamofascists and terrorists. Even on Leftie sites this maggot would be banned.
kyleparr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I am a useful fool!! Better than a useless fool, I say.

What is an islamofascist? A Muslim supporting right wing ideaology and corporate control of government? OK. Whatever. I am not familiar with that term.

Support of terrorists? Where do I support terrorists?

Are all of the people here like you? You sir, are a useless fool, with nothing to contribute.

Now, back to an intelligent conversation with hist/student.
ASPB

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyleparr wrote:
Hey, I am a useful fool!! Better than a useless fool, I say.

What is an islamofascist? A Muslim supporting right wing ideaology and corporate control of government? OK. Whatever. I am not familiar with that term.

Support of terrorists? Where do I support terrorists?

Are all of the people here like you? You sir, are a useless fool, with nothing to contribute.

Now, back to an intelligent conversation with hist/student.

Just read your own written bloviating. You may want to do a little research on the term "useful fool". Hint, check with your Uncle Joe and his clones! Wink

If you don't know what an islamofascist is you might want to check with Usama. Wink
Saint
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will n ever end, however once Bush and the Neo Cons are gone, Al Queda should have a tougher time recruiting. As long as the moron is in office, they will have an easy time getting new members. Wink
ASPB

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saint wrote:
It will n ever end, however once Bush and the Neo Cons are gone, Al Queda should have a tougher time recruiting. As long as the moron is in office, they will have an easy time getting new members. Wink

Saint,

that's a really valuable contribution to the debate! I'm sure everyone here will read it and laugh all the way to a thread where you haven't posted

Best Wishes
hist/student
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

retracted

Last edited by hist/student on Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It will n ever end, however once Bush and the Neo Cons are gone, Al Queda should have a tougher time recruiting. As long as the moron is in office, they will have an easy time getting new members.

The truly sad part is that al Queda and the rest of the terrorists organizations that have declared war on the United States of America don't care if you are a democrat, a republican, a conservative, a liberal, a Neo Con, a Neo Lib, religious or athiest, greenie, independent, christian, roman catholic or jew. Their bottom line is that they want each and every one of the above people dead. They want their friends, families, wives, husbands, children, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, co-workers dead, and they will not hesitate if given the opportunity and chance to do just that, i.e., kill as many Americans as they can. The leaders of al Queda have said that they will not consider their war a success until at least 4,000,000 Americans are dead.

Sad, so sad that there are those in our land that learned nothing whatsoever from the many terrorist attacks on the US, US embassies, corporations, properties, and military in the last twenty years, not to mention what happened on 9/11.

They would rather help, aid/abet the enemy and play their biased, partisan, hate-filled political games than to pull together and actually care about the security of this nation, and the citizens within it! Very Happy

War Woof!

Saint
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASPB wrote:
Saint wrote:

Saint,

that's a really valuable contribution to the debate! I'm sure everyone here will read it and laugh all the way to a thread where you haven't posted

Best Wishes

Well what is your solution? Continue to kill and make new enemies? Is that your solution? Maybe you all want another attack on our Homeland. I truely believe that is what you war mongering Neo Cons want. It makes you hard. You like the drama and you like it when innocents get killed. The typical John Wayne syndrome. An old Sarge of mine once advised that being John Wayne will get you killed. We have John Wayne in the White House now, and a bunch of wanna be followers on this board.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: