SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Planning

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DUNBAR
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:21 am    Post subject: Planning Reply with quote

I am sure in agreement with your all's promotion of the book and all the great information laid within it.

How about you all planning a parade after the election?

As with anything,,,,,,,,,it must be planned on the what if, but if you all get something in the workings, it will get media attention if you drop it like a bombshell days before the election.

It will be a well deserved parade for all the veterans that stand for truth, and the deserving applause for the efforts and hard work you all contributed to your cause.

I think this would be so significant, and planning ahead of time would be the ability to get the media involved to get on TV.

I still think that John O'Neill should of taken a swing at Carville on Crossfire, I would of paid John's attorney's fees. Razz Razz
bhlewis
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe bush would give him a pardon for it...
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't imagine John O'Neill taking a swing at anybody, least of all that empty suit, Kerry.

Merely punching Kerry could not be nearly as satisfying as telling the truth about him, after all these years of silence.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: