SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TANG Memo on Bush
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mastour
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:13 pm    Post subject: Interesting Find Reply with quote

Has anybody sent this to Rush? He has a hugh following and if he starts talking about this, believe me, this will be picked up by the press.
mr_mechanical
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent Rush an e-mail with screen shots and overlay comments to make it easy to absorb. Did it about an hour ago.
RedneckBob
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: The link Reply with quote

That is the original link, as hyperlinked from AWOLBush.com.

I have created a picture excerpting the two sigs, and that and my article on this issue is posted on our blog, We Hold These Truths to Be Self Evident, located at http://stepdad.tblog.com.
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg,

Go to www.cbsnew.com and the story. You'll find the PDF links there or go back to the start this tread where I linked it.

Ya Know! This is the first time I've read the CBS News site! A higher power moves in strange ways! Laughing

Tom

Last edited by ASPB on Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
noc
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used this for the original record. Has the Jerry Killian sig on page 5.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/bushdocs/2-Discharge.pdf
noc
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASPB wrote:
Greg,

Go to www.cbsnew.com and the story. You'll find the PDF links there or go back to the start this tread where I linked it.

Tom

Thanks Tom, yes i got those.
mr_mechanical
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noc wrote:
I used this for the original record. Has the Jerry Killian sig on page 5.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/bushdocs/2-Discharge.pdf

WOW! None of the fonts in these docs are anywhere close to the forged docs. They look like they were prepared on IBM Selectric vintage with fixed font character spacing that would be expected at the time.

CBS is busted and should be heavily hosed.
48n118e
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember having papers typed for me in school (1978-'81) and during that period, a word processor with the ability to make this type of document was available from only two big sources, AB Dick and IBM. They were VERY expensive, it was hard to find someone who had them and usually came with a DOT MATRIX printer. My point is one would expect a plain-text typewritten document or else a proportionally-spaced dot matrix printed document. Enjoy the speculation.
ASPB

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone contacted a professional document evaluator or do I have to do it?

Let me know!
48n118e
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The CBS site is currently unavailable. Must be getting hammered.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

48n118e wrote:
I remember having papers typed for me in school (1978-'81) and during that period, a word processor with the ability to make this type of document was available from only two big sources, AB Dick and IBM. They were VERY expensive, it was hard to find someone who had them and usually came with a DOT MATRIX printer. My point is one would expect a plain-text typewritten document or else a proportionally-spaced dot matrix printed document. Enjoy the speculation.

Right - I remember something like this too. And let's not forget - it's hard to imagine how anyone in any branch of the military had anything state of the art back then (or now:)
ASPB

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

48n118e wrote:
The CBS site is currently unavailable. Must be getting hammered.

Now that's good news. Someone in the tread has already cached the documents if they try to pull a "Kerry" on us.

Go for it, Bro!

Tom

Last edited by ASPB on Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
VietnamVetsWife
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Power to the Swifties!!! Reply with quote

Ok you guys rock! I have just signed on for the first time today. Actually i hit Lucianne.com first , and saw the blog.

I have also printed out now, and started to examine these docs.

Here are my findings so far:
on the May 19 doc. look at the number "1" in the subject line next to the word Bush, and the 1 starting the first paragraph. If you look at the bottom of the "1"s the _ at the base is opposite. and the top line on the 1 slants on the paragraph #1 and goes straight accross on the Subject line #1. The subject line "1" looks like a typewriter. the Paragraph "1" is a word processor/ computer. I hope I just made sense. If not let me know and I will try and make it planer... Very Happy

Next, on doc. dated 4 may 1972
In the memorandum line there is a blacked out line. Has anyone read what is under that blacked out line?
I havent seen it mentioned. It says 5000 Longmont #8, now I realize that must be his address, which is why it is supposedly blacked out, but, why can i still read it???? Yet on the docs that seem to be genuine, you can't read the blacked out material, when you print it??

If anyone knows or has connections in Law enforcement, that would have a person who could look at these, that might be another avenue, if needed.

But from what i see and have been reading, I think the DNC is busted!!!

These are all I have found other than what others have posted, but I am just now getting into t he docs.

This is the best truth site on the WEB!!!!!

Last edited by VietnamVetsWife on Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
mr_mechanical
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I remember having papers typed for me in school (1978-'81) and during that period, a word processor with the ability to make this type of document was available from only two big sources, AB Dick and IBM. They were VERY expensive,

There no way that a clerk typist in the military pool would have access to this type of sophisticated equipment.

CBS is busted! This should be the nail that forces the MSM to demand Kerry's form 180 -- but I am not holding my breath.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASPB wrote:
Has anyone contacted a professional document evaluator or do I have to do it?

Let me know!

I am trying - you try too! I placed a few calls and sent a few emails - no bites yet. I am hoping someone sees the opportunity. The best would be someone sympathetic, and it's hard to know who is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 65, 66, 67  Next
Page 10 of 67

Jump to: