SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Charge of Treason

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vernon
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: Charge of Treason Reply with quote

Has anyone considered filing charges of treason against John Kerry (aka Skerry)? What would it take? Who could do it?

Though I am only a Nam era veteran, as former Air Force I have felt the humiliation of his absurd charges and seriously believe he should be charged with treason and/or perjury. Question
MOCitizenForTruth
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you refering to Treason for his lying in his testimony or for his meetings in Paris with the enemy?
Vernon
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no question that his action gave aid and comfort to the enemy. There is more than adequate evidence that his testimony was perjured as well as the fact there was collusion to give false testimony... that IS fact!

My question is related to whether or not anyone has considered legal action against him, whether or not it is possible and how would it be done.
Vernon
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: re: aid and comfort to the enemy Reply with quote

sbu_21412 wrote:
I think you need to read this first before you use that term...

You need to stop using the redefined term of "aid and comfort to the enemy"...

That is a politcally "spun" term...and definitely not used in the correct context.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let me be perfectly clear: As far as I'm concerned 1. He did give aid and comfort to the enemy in a way very similar to Benedict Arnold; 2. He met with the enemy during a time of war, which is prohibited; 3. he clearly did commit perjury in his testimony; 4. he was involved in collusion to present perjured testimony.

My question remains...has anyone considered charges against him, etc.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbu_21412 you've done an incredibly good job of displaying your ignorance in your history of posts.

We've removed the worst of them, fortunately for you.

Read. Listen. Ask more questions and drop fewer (zero is a good number) Kerry and leftist talking points.

You just might learn something.
Maereta
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: charge of treason Reply with quote

There is a petition available at http://www.patriotpetitions.us/Kerry/
They currently have 150,000 signatures. Check it out
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:37 am    Post subject: charges Reply with quote

I have written a letter to the Department of Defense asking them that same question particularly in regards to the Paris meeting and the Conspiracy to commit murder. Maybe with enough pressure from Americans they will do something.
Vernon
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: charges Reply with quote

ocsparky101 wrote:
I have written a letter to the Department of Defense asking them that same question particularly in regards to the Paris meeting and the Conspiracy to commit murder. Maybe with enough pressure from Americans they will do something.

I have also sent an e-mail to the Department of Justice asking why nothing has been done, but HALLELUJAH...(ooops-didn't mean to get so excited) I signed the petition referenced in a previous post! Wink
Vernon
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: charge of treason Reply with quote

Maereta wrote:
There is a petition available at http://www.patriotpetitions.us/Kerry/
They currently have 150,000 signatures. Check it out

Thanks a million, I just signed the petition. I have also asked for a legal opinion as to possibility of filing charges, who would have to do it, where, etc.
cocacolab
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:16 pm    Post subject: TREASON Reply with quote

JOHN KERRY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE EVEN A SENATOR IF THE CONSTITUTION IS STILL BEING FOLLOWED. NOT BECAUSE OF HIS TESTIMONY BUT THE FACT THAT IF HE WAS STILL UNDER OATH AS A MILITARY OFFICER WHILE HE WAS INSIGHTING AN INSURGENCY OR REBELLION AGAINST THIS COUNTRY HE HAS NO RIGHT TO BE A SENATOR,CONGRESSMAN, OR PRES. OR V. PRESIDENT. CAN SOMEONE CHECK ON THE AMENDMENTS AND I THINK IT IS SECTION 3 OF THE 4TH OR 14 AMENDMENT AND SEE IF THIS IS HOW IT IS STATED. ACCORDING TO HIS WEB PAGE HE WASN'T DISCHARGED FROM THE NAVAL RESERVE UNTIL FEB. 10, 1972. HE JOINED THE MILITANTS VIETNAM VETS AGAINST THE WAR IN JUNE, 197O AND DIDN'T QUIT UNTIL 11/10/1971. I THINK THAT WOULD PUT HIM IN THE TRAITOR CATAGORY FOR SURE
BJ KATH[/b]
Misty
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vernon wrote:
There is no question that his action gave aid and comfort to the enemy. There is more than adequate evidence that his testimony was perjured as well as the fact there was collusion to give false testimony... that IS fact!

My question is related to whether or not anyone has considered legal action against him, whether or not it is possible and how would it be done.

It is a dirty rotten treasonous act, but unfortunately he could not be tried for treason because it was not a declared war. JMHO
Brother was on the USS Regulus - Vietnam
Husband was AirForce 3rd (34th) Tactical Fighter Wing - Security Police Bien Hoa Vietnam
cocacolab
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the thing is he doesn't need to be tried for treason, he was in the military and went against the government he swore an oath to. it doesn't say in the constitution amendment 14 article 3 anything about war only that if one has taken an oath to his country and he engages in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof; it doesn't mean war has to be declared, he took the oath to this country and then turned against it. we need someone with some good legal skills to help out here. i think he is serving illegally and things just never came to light back then cause they just wanted things to settle. maybe no one even thought of looking at it this way. won't hurt to try. he sure has it coming after all he did.
Misty
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. He had to sign an oath several times. Every time he changed his classification, etc. I didn't really keep up with the thread, but there is another one where this was discussed in good detail. Check it out to see what research has already been done.
Brother was on the USS Regulus - Vietnam
Husband was AirForce 3rd (34th) Tactical Fighter Wing - Security Police Bien Hoa Vietnam
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we have lawyers on the forum... John O'Neill is a lawyer; If it could be done, I'm sure they would know and/or checked into it.
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richard Nixon was lookung at John F-ing Kerry very hard, because of his anti war activities, and his testimony blackening the name of the US military. While I have no inside info one way or the other, I'd be very surprised if charges weren't considered long before now.

Further, there is the curiosity concerning F-ing's actual discharge date. It was way past what it should have been. So, did F-ing get nailed back then, delaying his discharge time becuase of punitive action? Another explanation for the late discharge date might be that he didn't get an honorable discharge, and later had it changed, effecting the date.

As much as I would love to see F-ing pay for what he did, charges at this time, may be out of the question. We can be sure that folks aside from the swiftees have had that thought. There may be an opportunity for charges over his lying about his record and awards. Treason, at this late date, is almost impossible to hang on him, even though he deserves it. While treason has no statute of limitations, it is one of the hardest to prove, and having some 30 years go by since he committed those acts, doesn't make it any easier.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: