SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sink Kerry Swiftly!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markasass
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've already donated $250.00, but I am ordering the bumper stickers tonight, and will be sending in a check for $115.00 this Friday. My nieces and nephew are then going door-to-door to sell them for $5.00 a piece. As long as the SwiftVets keep the pressure on Kerry, I will donate the entire $5.00 per sticker. If they decide to cease-and-desist, for some unforeseen reason, I will keep $115.00 to cover my expenses and send the rest to a charity of the SwiftVets choice, i.e., probably the same one John O'Neill is presently donating profits from Unfit for Command to.

I respectfully request that a few more come on board to help defeat Kerry. ASPB has gone out on a limb for all of us ... LET'S NOT LET HIM OR THE SWIFTVETS DOWN.

"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. To all the people you can. As long as you ever can." - Wesley
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bumper Stickers just arrived and they're Beoootiful!

Get me by emailing me!

Tom
markasass
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, sorry, ASPB. Slight financial delay. Check will go out first thing Monday 13 September 2004 morning. My nieces and nephew are chomping at the bit. Very Happy

"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. To all the people you can. As long as you ever can." - Wesley
markasass
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

markasass wrote:
Oops, sorry, ASPB. Slight financial delay. Check will go out first thing Monday 13 September 2004 morning. My nieces and nephew are chomping at the bit. Very Happy

REALLY. The check will be in the mail. Very Happy Or have you heard THAT one before? Very Happy Just kidding. The check WILL be in the mail on Monday.

ASPB

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark,

Everyone whose check I've received already have theirs on the way via FedEx! I'll ship yours as soon as I receive your check.

Thanks for your support Bro!

Tom

C'mon folks, 20 orders to go! Available for immediate shipping! Support Swiftvets!

Tom
ASPB

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1800 to go!
ASPB

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still 1800 to go.
markasass
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASPB wrote:
Still 1800 to go.

I'll keep posting how many are left on the BOR FBZ until they're all gone.

ASPB

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FIRST COME...FIRST SERVED! Thanks to the generosity of Skidlid I have 2 lots of 100 "Sink Kerry Swiftly" bumper stickers available for immediate shipment!

Free of Charge! You just have to commit to distributing them for contributions to Swiftvets.

Thanks Skidlid!

Anyone else who would like to contribute and have someone else do the distribution write and let me know. Volume discounts are available
ASPB

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only 100 free remaining! 1800 left for sale!
markasass
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASPB wrote:
Only 100 free remaining! 1800 left for sale!

I just posted this on the BOR FBZ. Hopefully, a Premium Member will claim these soon. I should be receiving mine soon, according to your e-mail, RiverRat Pundit. Very Happy

ASPB

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Sale! $80.00 per 100 Fedex Shipping Included

OK,

Time is short until the election! We need to get these distributed. The actual delivered cost per 100 was $80.00. I had planned to give any profits to Swiftvets and still do.

I'm presently $875.00 in the hole on the project and still have 1800 Stickers left to distribute so they are now on sale at a delivered cost of $80.00 per 100 which is exactly what they cost me to produce and ship them

The same rules apply for distribution: distribute them for a $5.00 contribution to Swiftvets or give them away and request direct contributions be made to Swiftvets.

If you'd like to contribute to the effort but not be involved in actual distribution that's OK also. Send me some money and I'll send them free to those willing to distribute them. Skidlid has already done this for 200 that are being shipped today.

Let's raise some money for swiftvets and get the word out.

Last edited by ASPB on Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
pneal
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: 100 free? Reply with quote

Tom,
If you still have the last 100 free, to persons who will get them out there, my daughter and I are your "man". We've been doing pretty good on soliciting donations for the SwiftVets, from the 100 I purchased earlier. Sent $50.00 donation in yesterday from 10 $5.00 donations per sticker. We pass out an informational flyer that we put together from info on this website and even offer the loan of my copies of UFC for a small donation, or free if they balk. We've gotten mostly positive responses. Only a few threats to, "sick the dogs on us". Shocked Confused Laughing If the freebees are gone, it's ok. I'm just not in a position to fork over another $100, at this time. Hence the "selling" of the stickers in the first place. I don't plan to recoup the original $115.00, that was one of my donations.
Thanks Tom!
ASPB

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ON SALE!
ThaLeena
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now who here can resist a sale???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: