SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Swiftboat Vet's Blamed For Rathergate Memo's.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EODARMY
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Swiftboat Vet's Blamed For Rathergate Memo's. Reply with quote

Jaun Williams this morning on Fox News Sunday blamed the Swiftboat Vet's for the memo fraud (Rathergate) at CBS News: "it all goes back to the Swiftboat Vet's and how rich they have become". Jaun Williams also said: "all of the Swiftboat Vet's allegations have been proven false."
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admin note: Do you have a link for this quote?

Thanks

Last edited by Me#1You#10 on Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing I can add is:

Juan Williams needs a logic course at best or is nuts at worse.
EODARMY
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:17 pm    Post subject: Me#1 You # 10 Reply with quote

Sorry, but I don't have a link. Britt Humme was shaking his head in disbelief at Jaun Williams!
EODARMY
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Jaun Williams Reply with quote

Fox News Sunday will be broadcast again this afternoon!!!!!!!
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lot's of us shake our heads at Juan Williams. I missed that this morning and will miss it again this afternoon when Fox News Sunday replays. Ever since the Swift vets came out with their ads, the left mantra has been the claims have been discredited or disproven. Yet, I fail to remember nor can find anywhere that even one was ever addressed.
brityank
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
Admin note: Do you have a link for this quote?

Thanks

I found this at FreeRepublic.com --

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1213794/posts?page=188#188

It is taken from the closed-caption quotes from the program. (I watched, and added the names before the >> signs to ID the speakers.)

Quote:

Juan: >> I don't know. It seems to me cbs is behaving prospectly and i think that they should put everything out and -- peculiarly and I think they should put everything out and let everybody go over it. This is the politics of distraction. But the key question is, what george W. Bush, a man who received some preferential treatment because was a son of privilege? And secondly, did he refuse a direct order in terms of taking that second physical? We don't know the answers. But I must say that instead of debating real issues that have real consequence to this election, which everybody agrees, republicans or democrats, this is a really important election, we get lost in this muck and mire and it goes back to the swift boat veterans, who have apparently reaped a windfall, $6 million-plus for their nasty ads, what has been proven to be totally wrong.

Brit: >> We don't know that.

Bill Krystal: >> What do you mean have reaped a windfall? Are they all of a sudden wealthy out of it?

Juan: >> The organization has received $6 million from people who decided, do you know what, this swift boat veterans ad is working so effectively to damage john kerry's character in the minds of people, let's give them more money, let's put more of these nasty ads.

Bill Krystal: >> Are you saying people shouldn't be allowed to donate money to an organization they believe has an important message?

Juan: >> I think you can give money to anybody you like. But when you know this is based on things that are wrong, proven wrong, that these people have american military documents, contemporaneous documents, have proven wrong, putting that garbage on the air.

Bill Krystal: >> The swift boat veterans have been much more transparent than cbs news. And they have made everything available, which is why you can say that certain things based on it may have been wrong. The swift boat veterans have behaved in a more legitimate way than cbs news.

Chris Wallace: >> We're going to continue arguing during the commercial but we have to take a quick break here. When we return, we're actually going to talk about something that happened in the last 35 years...

Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That will do nicely, thanks Wink
sixdogteam
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Juan Williams is a pathetic, Hate filled miserable human being who needs our prayers to God to heal his fallen spirit.
FMBass
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ityank, thanks for finding that Juan Williams quote. I heard him say it and was just looking for it in print.

The part that got me was Juan saying:

“And secondly, did he refuse a direct order in terms of taking that second physical?”

The direct order was contained in the “forgeries”.

He believes CBS!!!!!

I have seen Juan Williams a lot on Fox. He very clearly looks like he is loosing it lately.
brityank
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
That will do nicely, thanks Wink

Your welcome; go get him Exclamation Smile
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't you just love it when a biased commentator makes claims with absolutely nothing to back it up? As far as I know the only one who has backed off of any of the issues SBVFT have brought to light has been JFNKerry!
I have seen zero retractions or any rewriting of statements by SBVFT. I have seen the jkerry camp admit that things kerry has claimed were not exactly the way thy happened (1st PH, Christmas in Cambodia, no man left behind etc...) Yet Mr. Williams has it stuck in his biased head that it is the SBVFT who are lying and somehow a part of the "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy"!!
He further makes accusations that despite the fact that the majority of individual donations have been in the form of donations in the range of 100 dollars, he of course focuses in on the larger donors. Where is his criticism of Moveon.org and George Soros who has pumped billions into the polotical areana!?!?
Hypocrite!
m_drummond
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's safe to say that Juan Williams is a "wingnut" or "moonbat". In fact, I'm sure some clever blogger will come up with a new term, based upon Juan's name.
________
Blonde movie

Last edited by m_drummond on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
brityank
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FMBass wrote:
Ityank, thanks for finding that Juan Williams quote. I heard him say it and was just looking for it in print.

The part that got me was Juan saying:

“And secondly, did he refuse a direct order in terms of taking that second physical?”

The direct order was contained in the “forgeries”.

He believes CBS!!!!!

I have seen Juan Williams a lot on Fox. He very clearly looks like he is loosing it lately.

Juan has always been a miserable DNC shill as long as I've heard him. Get this one:
Quote:
But the key question is, what george W. Bush, a man who received some preferential treatment because was a son of privilege?
Privilege?? What the h3ll is Kerry - a gigilo who married his money and lived a more privileged life hanging with the Camelot Crew in Mass! I submit you don't get more privilege than that without a Royal Title.
brityank
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

m_drummond wrote:
I think it's safe to say that Juan Williams is a "wingnut" or "moonbat". In fact, I'm sure some clever blogger will come up with a new term, based upon Juan's name.

I saw Jrong Juan -- will that do? Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: