SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OFFICIAL CHARGES AGAINST JOHN KERRY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Minimar
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:34 am    Post subject: OFFICIAL CHARGES AGAINST JOHN KERRY Reply with quote

Da: The Forever Project [mailto:theforeverproject@fastdigitel.com]
Inviato: venerdì 10 settembre 2004 12.12
A: Criminal.Division@usdoj.gov
Cc: president@whitehouse.gov; kerry@johnkerry.com
Oggetto: Mr Christopher Wray - Assistant US Attorney General
Priorità: Alta

U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001
Office of the Attorney General
Criminal.Division@usdoj.gov

Assistant Attorney General, Criminal Division: Request Date - the 10th Day of September 2004.
Christopher Wray

Dear Sir:
I desire, as a US Citizen and Vietnam Combat Veteran (6 years US Marine Corps, decorated with disability rating) to bring forth ‘formal charges’ against John Kerry (US Senator) and the Political Institution known as ‘The Democratic Party’’ for crimes and damages against my person, specifically:
• Intentional Criminal Defamation of My Personal Character for political and financial gains: through his/their generalized charges and insinuations against my personal honor and character as a Vietnam Combat War Veteran as being guilty of involvement in:
o War Crime violations of the Geneva Convention.
o Dereliction of My Duties as a ‘Non Commissioned Officer’ under Military Laws and Codes of Justice; and further, international laws under the guidelines of the Geneva Convention.
• Intentional Criminal Defamation of my Personal Honor as a decorated Combat Veteran and US Citizen:
o Through generalized charges and insinuations of ‘negligence in my duties’; as being knowledgeable of ‘War Crime Violations’, without taking official action and/or personal action to cease these acts and/or to bring to justice the Criminal Perpetrators of such acts.
• Doing so intentionally, for his/their personal political and monetary gains.

I formally charge John Kerry (now US Senator) as being responsible for intentional actions provoking damages to my Person, of the nature:
• Moral
• Emotional
• Psychological
• Physical
• Economical
• Extended damages to my Immediate Family Members and relationships:
o Moral
o Emotional
o Psychological
o Physical
o Economical
o And the like…

I desire no financial compensation.

I herein officially, and sincerely, request immediate action on the part of the United States Department of Justice, and your Office, to proceed with all available legal resources into the processing of my charges against the abovementioned parties. I further officially request the opening of ‘investigations’ into John Kerry’s actual ‘Criminal War Activities’ (as confessed by him before the US Congress); and further, to the reasons behind the US Government’s failure to proceed with ‘War Crime’ charges against a ‘confessed war crimes violator’ before the American and World Communities in defense of America’s Honor under the ‘Geneva Convention’; the following permitting the above crimes and damages to be imposed upon me personally.

I personally hold right to the development of ‘Class Action Suit’ under these charges on behalf of (and part of) other US Armed Forces Personnel and/or Their Families who have been victimized and subjected to similar damages and/or claims by John Kerry and/or the Institution known as the ‘Democratic Party’. I will no longer be subjected to false charges of ‘War Crimes’ or those of other nature on the part of John Kerry and/or the ‘Democratic Party’! PLEASE DO NOT PERMIT SOMEONE TO SHUFFLE THIS ‘OFFICIAL CHARGE’ UNDER A DESK… Thank You!

Cordially, Sincerely, and Officially…
Frederick Gregory Meagher
Corso di Porta Vittoria, 10 - 20122 Milan (MI) Italy

Mobile: 339 2380481 / Contact Info: Tel. +39 035 853934 / Fax. +39 035 852623
E-mail: believinginself@hotmail.com

ATTACHMENT TO CHARGE:
Personal Note

I would like to personally state, that no Citizen of the United States of America or other Nation must be placed in the subservient situation to be abused by any other citizen.

In this case (John Kerry) abused: US Combat Veterans, War Heroes, Prisoners of War, and their Parents, Grandparents, Spouses and Children, Friends, have been so placed (humiliated, falsely judged and criminally accused, randomly disgraced and charged with the greatest moral atrocity of mankind ‘War Crime Atrocities’, and more) on the part of ‘someone’ who now, and for too long, represents the United States Senate and the American Political Image Nationally… and Worldwide.

I follow avidly, with wounds that were festering and now opening wide, John Kerry and the Democratic Party’s campaign of accusations and insinuations … for their political and personal gains. I am not into ‘politics’! I am into ‘Life’ and ‘Respect for God’s Life and Principles’! I, and no one else, has to accept John Kerry’s criminally generalized accusations! For they are in fact ‘individually targeted to each Vietnam Combat Veteran’! I am not … the ‘John Kerrys’ that old Governmental Administrations let walk-free! I am not a ‘baby killer’! I did not burn down the villages and homes of the innocent Vietnamese People! I did not cut-off ears for souvenirs or any other reason! I did not violate religious beliefs or destroy places of worship! I did not shoot in the back wounded, young (minor in age) Viet Cong or NVA Regular Army’ combatants trying to escape! I did not do … WHAT JOHN KERRY CONFESSED TO DOING! And, I will no longer accept his (or the Democratic Party’s) accusations, criminal insinuations, and so on … Against myself and My Country! No US Government ordered ‘War Criminals’ to commit atrocities like John Kerry confessed to! No Government ordered John Kerry to be ‘Derelict in his Duties’ by not stopping and/or taking military law action against the True Offenders … and himself! These ACTS are the individual ‘lack of character’ … of the individual who perpetrates them! Such as … John Kerry!

I personally find it offensive to the American People, that the US Government and Departments of Justice and Human Rights… did not in the early 70’s … AND HAVE NOT RECENTLY taken LEGAL ACTIONS into the indictments and investigations of ‘War Crimes’ committed by John Kerry (Confessed before Congress) and the apparent ‘list’ of names whom John Kerry confessed having knowledge of!

War Criminals are ‘War Criminals’ … in World Wars and Conflicts … in Times that ‘man’ eludes to comfortable ‘PEACE’ … in Iraq prisons … in Germany … in Vietnam!

Now, that John Kerry has raised-up from the ‘political dead and hidden files’ his great Vietnam Record as a ‘War Criminal’ and Naval Officer guilty of Dereliction of Duty while actively serving in the Vietnam Combat Zone … let’s do the RIGHT THING!

War Crimes do not have expiration dates! The Jewish Population knows that well! America and the Iraqi People know well Saddam Hussein’s earlier ‘war crimes’! JOHN KERRY (for his political and personal convenience and/or that of a Political Party) does not, and can not, have an expiration date on his confessed ‘war crime atrocities’!

Justice is ‘Justice’! And, I will not let this issue pass by again without United States Governmental Justice! What does our future ‘US Combat Veterans’ have to look forward to … with pride … when their Administration lets the future ‘John Kerrys’ commit and confess to ‘war crime atrocities’ … and successfully follow-up on a Senatorial Career to the Office of President and Commander in Chief of Armed Forces … accusing ‘Them’ of his crimes! Who wants to serve in times of ‘war’ and ‘conflict’ (or even peacetimes), with the shadow over their Uniform of blood taken through ‘war crime atrocities’; blood taken … without justice to the ‘taker’! What are we building as a guideline for our troops: Free License to ‘war crime atrocities’ … in Combat? What are we showing the ‘World’ that we are trying to unite with in justice and peace: that ‘Confessed War Criminals’ can be President of the United States too?

I am tired of the ‘political rhetoric and side-stepping’ that is going on in this Campaign! I am in Europe and the impact is a ‘winning one’ for those whom America opposes! THE REAL ISSUE is not service records… IT IS ‘war criminals’ and ‘officers who were derelict in their official duties’! IT IS … America’s Values and Honor in trying their ‘war criminals’! IT IS … a laughing matter for HANOI and OTHER NATIONS OF THE KIND, WHO CAN NOW HONESTLY STATE (around the World) that: America is a ‘War Criminal Nation’! IT IS … that ‘The Kerry War Criminal Issue’: justifies ‘Terrorism’! Or, should the CHARGES JUSTLY COME-OUT AGAINST HIM … a demonstration that America defends ‘Honor’, and ‘Human rights to dignity against ‘war crime atrocities’: … ALSO AT HOME!
JK
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:03 am    Post subject: OFFICIAL CHARGES AGAINST JOHN KERRY Reply with quote

Right on!!! Kerry needs to be held accountable and now, our Government officals need to take your law suit seriously and move into action, I expect all veterans and the public want to see Kerry charged quickly not after the election. Let's see if the media will pick up on your charge?? Suggest you work with organizations so that attorneys can be enlisted to aid your suit similar to what Kerry does with his legion of attorneys around the USA.

JK
markasass
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a reminder, those who wish to help facilitate Kerry being held accountable for his slander and treason, please go to www.patriotpetitions.us/kerry to sign a petition calling for Kerry's prosecution and disqualification from national office. Do NOT let him get away with dishonest and dishonorable acts like the Nation did with Slick Willie Clinton.

Please forward www.patriotpetitions.us/kerry to ALL those on your personal and professional e-mail distribution lists.

Finally, please purchase "Sink Kerry Swiftly" bumper stickers from ASPB aka RiverRat Pundit. Go to http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7100&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 for more info.

"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. To all the people you can. As long as you ever can." - Wesley
margie
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a suggestion, get in touch with Judicial Watch regarding representation
markasass
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

margie wrote:
just a suggestion, get in touch with Judicial Watch regarding representation

Great idea, margie. Will do. Thank you.

"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. To all the people you can. As long as you ever can." - Wesley
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there some reason Vietnam Veterens couldnt' file a class action suit against Kerry?

Wouldn't that be the way to go if the government won't press official treason charges?

He'd have to defend the undefendable and in the process more people will become aware of how much damage he did to our veterans and thier families.

Any lawyers out there?

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
bsjracing
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dmackto wrote:
Is there some reason Vietnam Veterens couldnt' file a class action suit against Kerry?

Because it isn't mid-October yet? Laughing

If you're going to burn the US flag, at least have the decency to wrap yourself in it first.
Minimar
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dmackto wrote:

Wouldn't that be the way to go if the government won't press official treason charges?

He'd have to defend the undefendable and in the process more people will become aware of how much damage he did to our veterans and thier families.

Any lawyers out there?

That is exactly what I am starting to do. I am constantly e-mailing each individual Senator, major news media, newspapers, and copying all to 'Kerry'! Either 'Kerry' will 'pop'; or eventually someone else will!

At this point of the ISSUE, even if Kerry is not elected ... my intentions are to continue pushing for the Legal Confrontation on the matter at hand. Thus clarifying all ... once and for All!

Thanks for participating! Keep in touch!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: